Skip to main content
TAB
Senior Contributor

Re: Tabaluga's

I wish, re 'chairmans' and lawyers @Glisten   no its my new Will and power of attourney etc

yeah, pirie easy to hate. worse places tho lol. I was either going there or here in hindsight there could have been better move, not a fan of pollution from smelter tho. plus here is 30ks closer to adelaide lol doubt will get rid of this place , but sometimes do 'what ifs' about getting somewhere 50-100ks closer to adelaide . oh well. on bus route here if gets down to that.

@TAB if there is a big sign that says Woolworths opening here, it means you’re going to make money.

I hope for your sake that a real estate developer comes to your area.

In your will, did you give me custody of Goose? He can have play dates with @ENKELI ’s Mr Murdermittens (himself) 😊

TAB
Senior Contributor

ah, this place where I live is dying. people are in denial.  has tiny IGA post office , news agent  and hardware shop, only one that makes $ would be supermarket. if you want to see a long face, go into newsagent to see new owners. they look like would rather be anywhere else, doubt they could pay wages on what they sell lol

Woolie at pirie, so is coles, aldi, no bunnies tho, thats coming to pt augusta soon. its 100ks just seems longer as hectic drive on main hwy @Glisten 

thing going today now, car is loaded with deposit bottles and mt gas bottle, ha

@TAB I’m sorry to read that. The amount of development in WA, is mind blowing.

I mistakenly thought it was the same in every State.

I did the did the Recycling ♻️ Deposit 💵 thing yesterday.

Ok I got to go do things, with things, at things.

G

TAB
Senior Contributor

am in small country town @Glisten  sure its same or worse in WA for small country towns.

was in kelmscott for 12 mths  besides rail upgrade, only dif was homeless people everywhere lol re 'progress' ..

@Oaktree 

All the best for Friday!

Are you doing a full DBT program?

@oceangirl 

Not much on today. Psychiatrist and blood tests

I hope you're having a good one

@Meowmy @TAB @Bill16 @Glisten @Oaktree @oceangirl @SmilingGecko @greenpea  and all

Happy Thursday! Wishing you great ones

TAB
Senior Contributor

I did mention cat in Will, got forgotten in the end by bumbling lawyer @Glisten 

TAB
Senior Contributor

you too @StuF