Skip to main content

Re: Tabaluga's

Yep I hear you @TAB lots of stuff inconveniencing you right now. A bit too much. These issues sound disappointing and overwhelming. I don't blame you for baracading your house. That RSL dude sounds like a bit of a pest. He probably means well but does not know how to go about it. You could do with a social outlet but youre not up for volunteer work. I'm sorry you have to put up with that. He sounds worse than Scientology ringing people up every hour of the day every day. My friend was a former Scientologist from the 1970's and they would harrass ex members daily. She was still getting daily calls 30 years later

TAB
Senior Contributor

yeah, see how it goes @SmilingGecko  this guy even came here last week when I wasnt at home. claimed my phone was disconnected (?)  I missed him anyway ha ha

@TAB hey tabby, two hours yo finish work. Hope dr can help re appointment 

TAB
Senior Contributor

Hi @oceangirl  hope your swim was okay. am leaving for drs shortly

TAB
Senior Contributor

um yes re some sort of relief for foot @Meowmy  think they want to start me on detox was trying to say hows that going to work with me going to city next tuesday ? 1st World problems ha ha lol

well done for getting through work , maybe go to happy hour after and smash a few drinks lol

Somehow i don't think its just RSL stuff he may be lonely himself wanting connection. He may just want to get to know you better as a friend @TAB as you said. Could be without a wife for some reason, kids left the nest and nobody suitable to get to know in a small country town. I hope he doesn't still keep coming to the house as I know its putting you out. Don't know what you do about it TAB. If he comes to the house you could just politely say you are busy and hope he gets the hint.

@TAB hey tabby, hope detox works out for you. 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

TAB
Senior Contributor

he has a wife, just doesnt know too many people think @SmilingGecko  he moved to bigtown for affordable housing, same reason as I moved here

TAB
Senior Contributor

who knows @Meowmy  see what happens . all of this stuff got a life of its own, am just along for the ride