Skip to main content

Re: Tabaluga's

@TAB hey tabby, at work already  Wish you a good study day.

TAB
Senior Contributor

tried study already @ 4am @Meowmy  didnt work, mostly waste of time think sleep all day again

Bio Oil is good for stretch marks and scars @TAB you can get it from chemists or supermarket. Woolies used to sell it.  It will make the stretch marks disappear.  I bought some years ago and the stuff works. Women who have been pregnant use it to make their stomach stretch marks disappear. I used to recommend it to self harming individuals with scars. Just did some meditation this morning. Am about to do some resistance bands soon.

Good morning @Meowmy you're up early this morning. I don't know how you have that get up and go. Enjoy your day, love. Hope your day pans out well today and you have good sessions with your clients. Don't know what profession you are in but you do good, you should be proud of yourself for your daily work habits. Have a good day!

TAB
Senior Contributor

Never seen them @SmilingGecko  just can feel them sometimes.

Morning @TAB @Bill16 @StuF @Meowmy 

TAB
Senior Contributor

Good Morning @oceangirl  hope your day goes okay 

@TAB You too.

Just got home from Dr and shops.

Getting organized for work. 

@oceangirl hey OG, nice to see you. Hope you're well these days.

TAB
Senior Contributor

very good @oceangirl  I spent most of morning in bed, not really asleep , but uber relaxed. body is changing already somehow .

going to head out shortly to get internet purchases from post office and reflux med tried to give up, just doesnt work. might try again when lost weight. will get some off-script ie can get on or off script just way cheaper if script (GORD)

Hope your work goes okay.  Can I ask what sort of job it was that you got with the govt? I am always looking for ideas lol . I have only worked a few days in last 3 years now think after hurt knee at work then kept putting on weight so could no longer pass job physicals

@TAB hey tabby, enjoy trip to post office and chemist. Lunch break soon. Hope you're okay.