Skip to main content

Re: Tabaluga's

Good morning @TAB @Meowmy @Bill16 @Glisten @greenpea @SmilingGecko 

Hope things work out in your days

@StuF hey StuF, cold and grey here. Hope the day turns out well.

Is the weather supposed to clear @Meowmy ?

Hello @StuF @TAB @Meowmy @Glisten @greenpea 

Just watched a seminar this morning and did some Taoist practices for todays winter solstice.  Am keeping quiet, rejuvenating and getting rest

TAB
Senior Contributor

take it easy @SmilingGecko 

Been to bigtown here @Meowmy @StuF @Glisten 

got stuff done, even took glasses back after getting talked into reading glasses . i complained when I picked them up, then went home and thought about it, and though stuff it, have just wasted a pair of glasses on something useless. of course i can read without them, ok might  need to hold things further away or whatever. or worst case re vitamin bottles , use $4 chemist glasses, does same thing, instead of me wasting half of 2prs glasses deal on $100+ version of $4 glasses lol

anyway they agreed. didnt seem happy about it tho. and they are doing it for free ha ha lol

@TAB @StuF hey cool friends, looks your morning okay. At second job. Moving slowly.ha

@TAB You have to be careful with optometrists. In my case a year or so ago I needed to buy new lenses and the optometrist tried to sell me glasses for both distance and reading. I simply didn't have that money. He knew I was on a pension and I picked him up on it and I knew there and then I was being ripped off. Just got graduated lenses instead and decided to never go back there again. Business was obviously slow and he was trying to rake in money at my expense. I just said no and got only what I needed and that was it. It was a really poor image for that optical store. Don't know if they have done it to other people but if they did it to me then it would be highly likely

Same with biologic dentists. They suck you in with Tong expensive flossing as a complimentary "gift" then take you into the room and start scareing the living daylights out of you while they are in your mouth saying you need all these add-on treatments. It takes courage to tell the idiot you are not putting up with it. Have heard from other healers thats what some biologic dentists do. Have also read other google reviews of biologic dentists and they are profiteering in a big way and are out to make truckloads of money.

TAB
Senior Contributor

ohh given myself the day off ,well after shops and drive  @Meowmy  lesson plan can keep waiting lol  hope the rest of you work day goes quickly 

TAB
Senior Contributor

yeah think we had this conversation already @SmilingGecko  i had a guy being push with trifocals, even this last one said 'i need them' i said no i dont, but they pushed reading glasses, just using their quals to up sell, or down sell so you get less from a 'deal'..

Good for you @TAB ðŸ¤“ glasses such a rort. I’ve spent thousands $$$$ over the years. 
Got a pair from Chemist. They’re fine.