Skip to main content

Re: Secret Party Planning...

That sounds totally amazing for @Former-Member , birthday party

@Zoe7, @CheerBear xoxo

There  is a lot more birthdays @Former-Member, @Former-Member 

Ohhh @Former-Member, @Former-Member birthday is near your birthday

Oh @Shaz51 - one month at a time please - this SPP stuff is hard work - and we really don't get paid enough for it LOL Smiley LOL

Soooorrrry sister @Zoe7 Smiley Happy

it was @Former-Member, @Former-Member , they thought there would be more birthdays and @Former-Member asked why  she was the only one in september  xx

Ok JULY First Smiley Very Happy

Former-Member
Not applicable

I'm gonna go with you intuitively knew that you were going to be needed to plan more fabulous parties and so didnt drop the mic @Zoe7 Smiley LOL

Yeah - you go with that @Former-Member - wishful thinking on your behalf Smiley LOL

@Shaz51 thankyou my sister - it's hard enough knowing what day it is - I really don't need the confusion of months also LOL

Former-Member
Not applicable

Haha thanks for letting me know @Shaz51 Smiley Happy I dont believe they have been around for some time now, so you can take that one off your plate for the time being @Zoe7 and just focus on July for now Smiley LOL

Yea @Former-Member - minute by minute, hour by hour, day by day - AND NOW month by month - now that certainly must be seen as progress Smiley Very Happy

@Shaz51who else is in July again?

yes @Former-Member,I  just had a look and they have not been around for a while Smiley Happy

Ohh @Zoe7

@kdoll, but i had a look and she has not been here for a year

and @Former-Member, but she has not been here either for a while aye @Former-Member ???

...and don't forget @CheerBear's christmas in July@Shaz51 - I have some ideas on this one also LOL

@Former-Member - so much for CLOSED FOR THE HOLIDAYS hey  - I might need a new mic lol