Skip to main content

Re: Good Morning!

@Judi9877 Oh wow that cruise sounds like it's going to be amazing!

@ENKELI Lucky you with your public holiday, we've got one on Friday here in Vic for the Footy 😂 It sounds like short weeks all round

As my mum would say “GO STORM!” @Judi9877

You must be so excited for your trip away, I hope it’s magical!

@ENKELI ah a public holiday, how lovely, hopefully the relaxation is treating you well!

Okay @ENKELI  it's you and me dog paddling after the cruise @Judi9877 going on, who's joining us ? 

@ENKELI @TAB @Macqua @Glisten @SmilingGecko @StuF @Shaz51 @tyme @Lauz @Tilz @Ru-bee @MDT @Emelia8 @yellowcorgi 

I'm sewing my next quilt. My support worker last week was ridiculously annoying last week. She says I'm manipulative and I get her daily issues so I'm going to get her into trouble she sat and we didn't get any sewing done. But she talked about her problems 

Look, I completely agree about this. But I want only to quilt okay. 

Also, I'm very slowly getting through my emails to Sane when it first began. Omg, was I stressed out. AND lonely.

Gee hasn't Australia mental health changed well. Joyful. How is older people / over 50 years old are being listened to today. 

@ENKELI @PeppyPatti would you like your bed linen starched?

I love ye olde timey starching.

First time I starched a Christmas table cloth. It came off the clothes line like a sheet of cardboard 🤣

I got better at starching. I even starch my good t-shirts.

G

Not at you @Glisten !!

Busy laughing.....

😁