Skip to main content

Re: Everything music

@PeppyPatti @Glisten @ENKELI @StuF @TAB @Clawde  good morning everyone.  sending love around the forum. may we all be safe and sound and have a wonderful thursdayxxx

Ha yeah @greenpea  esp for @ Tab as having another cardioversion this afternoon

@TABs will be thinking of you this afternoon.  you are a tough alley cat TABs i know it will turn out right for you.💚

Thanks @greenpea 

Morning @greenpea @ENKELI my daughter calls it the Tingle. The dreams, images, a memory that preceded an event.

I thought it was because my maternal lineage is Irish ☘️ 

Moreover we are women.

In the words of Endora 

"We are quicksilver, a fleeting shadow, a distant sound...our home has no boundaries beyond which we cannot pass.

We live in music, in a flash of colour ...we live on the wind and in the sparkle of a star!"

Unfortunately the Tingle does not give you winning Lotto numbers.

TBH, our unconscious or subconscious mind is a good predictor. It picks up the little clues that we overlooked and coincidence is more common than we think.

I’ll use any excuse to post Endora’s quote LOL

@Glisten I like that, The Tingle.

I have the gift of prophecy however once again I don't get the lotto numbers either!

@ENKELI the non-lotto gift of prophecy is not conducive to a lifestyle that we should become accustomed too.

I need to upgrade the device on my prophecy gift subscription.

Telstra? What does iPhone 16 Pro come with?

(Sorry tired. Took the silliness too far)

@Glisten iPhone. We can no longer be friends sorry. Android all the way here.

Oh okay, I suppose I'll allow you an iPhone if you must. 🤣

@ENKELI Nww that is awesome. I took my joke too far, and you took it further and made it even more funny 🤣

Very NSW 💞