Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Have an account?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Former-Member
Not applicable

Re: The Weekly Friday Feast

Hello everyone 🙂 Just popped on to say 'Hello' to the Friday Feasters. I'm just going to grab a piece of that chicken bar-b-que pizza and run 🙂 I'm starting to feel a little worn out, all my recant excitement starting to catch up on me I think. The brains forgetting how to spell things - very annoying, but it'll pass. Have a great night everyoneHeart

Former-Member
Not applicable

@Phoenix_Rising  milo doesn't last long at my place

a365905262cd969541ac6c58ed9641321597ffcba960015e4f44d788236d68af.jpg

hello @Former-Member lovely to see you xx

any plans for the weekend

Thanks for joining us, @Former-Member. Nightie night. Let that mind rest well now and hope you wake up bright and bushy tailed and able to spell again tomorrow. Heart Smiley Happy

Former-Member
Not applicable

Have you ever made cauliflower rice @Mazarita have seen a recipe in July Gardening Aust mag and am tempted to try it.

Hi @Former-Member, I have never had cauliflower rice but wouldn't mind trying it. But only if someone else cooked it. I have a huge block about cooking anything much more than toasties, been this way forever and don't seem to be able to budge it. I am very appreciative of other's cooking though. Smiley Happy

Former-Member
Not applicable

Former-Member
Not applicable

Nothing wrong with a good toastie @Mazarita 

fc44d1eac4bb9e5317f9c0159b86f7f8.jpg

Hi everyone!

The pics & descriptions of dessert are so not fair! Gets me thinking about all the yumminess a diet does not allow. 😞

Hoping that you've all had a good week & are looking forward to doing something for yourselves!

Does anyone have any weekend plans?

Agreed @Phoenix_Rising @Former-Member ... ❣️

Had Milo for breakfast ....

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Have an account?

For urgent assistance