Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Former-Member
Not applicable

Re: The Weekly Friday Feast

Hi @Shaz51, I'm study study study all weekend this weekend. Although to be honest I'm in the library watching orange is the new black and procrastinating on sane at the moment. 😆
How are you today, up to anything exciting this weekend?
Former-Member
Not applicable

@Former-Member your post reminds me of when I was at college at uni and I bought a 10kg tin of milo on impulse. It was amazing. People would come in and out of my room skimming my milo and leaving treats in return. It was great for meeting new people - randoms would pop in at all hours. But no eating straight from the communal tin unfortunately......

❤️ it ...... 😁

@Former-Member @Former-Member

Former-Member
Not applicable

Hi @Faith-and-Hope, how are you today?

Hi @Former-Member ...... 💕

I'm okay-ish .... we're heading into deeper water again over here, as we had to eventually ...... so I am treading water as best I can and looking for stepping stones to emerge .......

All the best with your study. It can be mind-numbing, so glad to hear you are taking breaks ...... 🤗
Former-Member
Not applicable

That's no good @Faith-and-Hope, but I hope stepping stones emerge soon. I guess there are always fluctuations, peaks and troughs. I hope that it's a short and time limited dip. I remember reading somewhere that some important steps had been taken, so I hope they don't get undone.
I love study most of the time, so it's okay, I just wish the day was longer so I could do the work I need to do and have some rec time as well. But in 5 weeks both work and uni will be done, so I'll have plenty of spare time.
Former-Member
Not applicable

Happy Friday everyone..it's Friday feast time again!

@Former-Member, @Faith-and-Hope, @Coffeelover, @Former-Member, @Former-Member, @Shaz51, @Mazarita, @oceangirl, @Phoenix_Rising, @Former-Member, @TheVorticon, @CheerBear, @Former-Member and everyone else who is around and able to join in tonight.

What is everyone's dinner plans?

Fridays is always pasta night in my house so this is my dinner tonight...

Image result for penne bolognese

I was trying to think of something fun we could all do together tonight...I'm completely open to ideas but was thinking we could all take a virtual trip to some amazingly beautiful destination somewhere in the world tonight. What is everyones thoughts? We could see the sights and try some yummy food from our new destination

Former-Member
Not applicable

Oh Oh oh, can we go on a hike in the french alps?
Former-Member
Not applicable

And have cheese and french wine and fresh bread???
Former-Member
Not applicable

Oh @Former-Member I love that idea!! We could take a hike in the French Alps and maybe stop by Paris or even swing by Switerland too!

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance