Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Have an account?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: The Weekly Friday Feast

Hey @Phoenix_Rising, mr shaz is   allergic to vegetables toooo Smiley Happy

Hi @Shaz51, enough virtual pizza for everyone. And some of the real wine too, Brown Brothers Crouchen Riesling, my favourite friday night wine. Smiley Tongue

Hi @oceangirl, yum, desserts. I would love some of that rhubarb with butter cream. Smiley Happy

Hi @Faith-and-Hope Heart

Hi @CheerBear, one little pizza all for you coming your way. Congratulations on getting so close to the end of your blanket. What a fantastic achievement, and beautiful. Heart

Hi @Former-Member, @Former-Member, @TheVorticon and anyone else I might have forgotten. Smiley Happy

No plans here for the weekend aside from seeing my psychiatrist tomorrow arvo. Very dedicated he is, always works Saturdays. Looking forward to it as I usually do now. 

You just popped in there without me noticing, @Phoenix_Rising! Sounds like you would prefer some of the real life pizza, which was pepperoni. I'm seem to be pretty allergic to vegetables myself at the moment, lol. But if someone cooked me good vegan food I'd be happy to partake! Key ingredient for me is: me not having to cook. Smiley LOL

hello @NikNik, @Mazarita, @Phoenix_Rising, @Former-Member, @Former-Member, @CheerBear, @Determined, @Former-Member, @Faith-and-Hope

we are doing mowing tomorrow before it starts raining again

@Phoenix_Rising and everyone

BBQ chicken for everyone to enjoy

Image result for bbq chicken pizza

Former-Member
Not applicable

Don't worry @Phoenix_Rising I've knocked up a meat lovers pizza in this oven for you

02157c3983920e1189b2cc0ed19c1e16.jpg

Hello @Former-Member, and @Former-Member

what are you doing this weekend xx

Good evening @Mazarita@NikNik@Shaz51@Former-Member@Former-Member @TheVorticon @CheerBear @Former-Member @Faith-and-Hope @oceangirl (I don't THINK I've forgotten anyone!).

I must be particularly favoured by the technology gods because I didn't have any issues getting on here with my laptop. 

I am having milo for dinner - yep I really am. I know, I know,...but, well, quite frankly, I don't give a damn. My inside hurts and everyone knows that chocolate is the great solution to everything. Smiley Happy 

Former-Member
Not applicable

I just couldn't get on on my iPad. Back to phone but at least I can get on 😊

@Former-Member skateboarding is going very slowly 😛
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Have an account?

For urgent assistance