Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

TAB
Senior Contributor

Re: Tabaluga's

I've stopped counting days since saw cat last @SmilingGecko  it could have been thursday or friday , but dropped by like for 10 mins to eat covered most of week. didnt see it walking around block other day.

G'day @SmilingGecko 

Avagoodone

Its been a good day so far @StuF have been reading some great juicy stuff online. Brain food! Apart from psych meds which the pharmaceutical industry gives me lol 

That's good @SmilingGecko 

Just got back from a walk...my hands are Frozen! Really need to consider gloves lol

Its frozo here in Melbourne so you are not alone on that @StuF i'll follow your lead and go for a walk later myself. Have been soaking up lots of great information online to keep myself occupied! Have just banged a home made foccacia in the oven under the influence of @Oaktree's culinary inspiration. Will go out soon and sit under the sun

Sun is a great idea @SmilingGecko  - dull day here, showers later. But hey, I live in a house and all, so not complaining really.

Do have to go to the dentist later - filling came out last week. Doesn't hurt or anything, but probably should get it re-done

@StuF @TAB @Bill16 hey cool friends, on lunch break. Throat still a bit sore. Hope it gets better. L Hope you're all okay.

Do they still do mercury fillings? Don't know if dentistry does that anymore @StuF. I haven't got any fillings so far so good, touchwood. I see a biologic dentist usually. Haven't been for a while. I hope it goes well for you this afternoon and its not too much of a drama in the dentists chair. I do oil pulling each day to maintain gum health and listen to a teeth audio field that dentists say it makes your teeth as strong as nails. 

About to do lunch here too @Meowmy 

Hope the rest of work is good and that your throat goes away

I don't think they've done mercury fillings for quite sometime @SmilingGecko 

Anyway, it'll be fine, thanks.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

Further information:

For urgent assistance