Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Have an account?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Tabaluga's

Morning @TAB You’re up early mate. What’s shakin’.

How’s @StuF @Meowmy @Bill16 ?

G

@TAB @StuF @Bill16 good morning cool friends, take care

TAB
Senior Contributor

I slept during the day yest @Glisten 

just finished off assignments for course (2.5hours)

near ready for bed again now lol

TAB
Senior Contributor

@Meowmy  @StuF @Bill16 Good Morning and hope your days go okay

..cant believe its monday already. oh well, been up 3 hours already, finished assignments off, thinking got ahead. well, up to day for now at least 3 more due before next session on 20th ha ha

@TAB well done tabby re course 

Morning @Glisten @TAB @Meowmy @Bill16 

Wishing you magnificent Mondays

TAB
Senior Contributor

thanks @Meowmy  had another sleep. feels a bit  more like monday now lol

Hello @StuF @TAB @Glisten had an early start to the day. The sun is really starting to peek through the clouds as we gently lean into spring. Going off to read UFO blog update about this crazy planet this morning. Witnessing all kinds of civil unrest in the UK and poor people looting shops

TAB
Senior Contributor

yeah,  been trying to ignore that @SmilingGecko  apparantly some politicians backing rioters . just nuts. Good Morning. def not short of sleep here lol

True @TAB. Its a bit disturbing to witness so won't go on about it in this space. Was deciding whether I would mention anything or not but won't go into it. How is your cat going? Has he come back? I received a free loaf of bread in my produce delivery but unfortunately high carb and contains gluten so was out last night feeding the birds with scraps of bread. Was hoping this little ginger cat might come back. Haven't seen him

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Have an account?

Further information:

For urgent assistance