Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Have an account?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recovery Club

Re: ~ The Toolshed ~

@Glisteni have been very busy with work and havent been able to post.  hang in there, healing is not linear.  I have posted this video before, will post again as a reminder (by Shahida Arabi).  You are in the process of re-wiring your brain, and the brain always tries to go back to the familiar.  You have been conditioned to be in flight/fight so long, it will take a while to reset plus your brain is trying to protect you.  In the meantime, self care and be kind to yourself.  I know its hard.  If you get lost, go to Dr Glen Doyle facebook or twitter page and read his daily musings.  They will set you straight.  As he says: youve got this.

https://www.tiktok.com/@shaylolita1111/video/7284266347897294123

Thank you @scruffypuffball 

We miss you. ❤️‍🩹🧠🤕 Dr Glenn Doyle is my go too 

Where do you work?

G

Good morrow good peeps!! Hope we're all having a mighty fine Tuesday 😊

@Glisten @scruffypuffball @creative_writer @Alonely @Shaz51 @Snowie @Dimity @NatureLover @_PixieSolstice_ @Captain24 @Bow @creative_writer @Appleblossom @tyme @Alice10 @TAB @Ru-bee @rav3n 

4ORmroN.jpegrvX8Vxx.jpegaIdk2FV.jpegKtSz0DR.jpegFu6t4DD.jpegtMOQIZl.jpeg455327646_524656613348363_7521607128489606626_n.jpg171357402_2725016884456781_8904901566885864668_n.jpgbrv88X4.jpegZ4LrIfV.jpegnS0SPIQ.jpegu3QKKVd.jpegC5rXvzr.jpegScreenshot 2024-08-27 170700.png

@Jynx I like the last one so very much 🤗💝

@Glisten me too!! 😊💜

Hi 👋 @Jynx , @Mustang67 , @Glisten , @scruffypuffball , @TAB , @Alice10 

1000003521.jpg

@Glisten @scruffypuffball @creative_writer @Alonely @Shaz51 @Snowie @Dimity @NatureLover @_PixieSolstice_ @Captain24 @Bow @creative_writer @Appleblossom @tyme @Alice10 @TAB @Ru-bee @rav3n 

This one was shared by our lovely@Mustang67 😊 I loved it, and wanted to ensure as many eyeballs spied it as possible!! Hehehe 👀

Screenshot 2024-08-29 172020.png

Hope everyone is having a mighty fine Thursday!! 😊💜

Hi @Shaz51 That is so beautiful. And as I am editing this post, I can hear birds chirping outside the window 🐦

I hope you have been having a pleasant day 😊

Love that @Jynx 

@Glisten I got the quote from a workshop I am doing and then I asked AI to create a page with bright butterflies and this is what it produced. My first go at using artificial intelligence. LOL

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Have an account?

For urgent assistance