Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: Life can be a Pain

Hi @Anastasia 

Those of us who have been chosen to rear difficult children do have a special bond and we do become very important to each other - I understand this

I wonder if Dr Phil really does though - I know he has two adult sons who are successful apparently - and this is a good thing - some of us  have had life turn out differently - and we have hurdles that are hard to navigate and hard to explain - hard indeed to understand

So - we have to be here for each other -

And @Appleblossom  - I am hearing you too - with your son circling - I hope today was better

And @greenpea 

And anyone else who identifies

Dec

@Owlunar  Hey Dec having difficult children does bring parents together. My Sane family in times of turbulance is my rock. You are my second family. xxx

Here is a very serious owl gif for you my friend. He/she is looking right through you.

Owl GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

@greenpea 

Yep Pea - he/she is looking right into me - I wonder what they see

Dec

@OwlunarI would say like all animals whether you are a good person or a bad person.Mahatma Gandhi acutely observed that "the greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way its animals are treated." To seek to reduce the suffering of those who are completely under one's domination, and unable to fight back, is truly a mark of a civilized society.

@Owlunar  I try to be a good person Dec. xxx

Hey My Owl Friend @Owlunar 

Just Yes.

Heart

and @greenpea did me a wonderful service posting a dance that left me breathless to watch and later gave me some lovely smilies as I was winding down ready for sleep

.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=795oXwmylqY It showed she really got me in the conversation we were having over in the Good Morning thread.  

I def think she is a good person as well as a good pea.

Cant thank you enough Pea.

Apple

Heart

@Appleblossom😄 thanks Apple needed to hear that tonight.  You are a good person too my friend and I am so happy that you enjoyed the brilliant dancing and singing of Carmen the movie!

Carmen (1983) | The Criterion Collection

@Emelia8  *support button press for you* you are are always by my side wherever I go. Thank you my friend Em.xxxHeart

Hello and hugs my second mum @Owlunar 👋😀🦉🦉🦉🦉🦉

@Shaz51  heading off for bed my sister. Hoping you are okay and will catch up tomorrow. Take care. Love always. peaxxxHeart

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

Further information:

For urgent assistance