Skip to main content
tyme
Community Lead

Hanging out with Krissy91!

Hey @Krissy91 ,

This is YOUR space to hangout 🙂 Feel free to share your doggy stories!

Tagging in some others @Shaz51 @Zoe7 @outlander @NatureLover @Asgard @Ainjoule @Hope2Recovery @MermaidHair @Snowie @Judi9877 @OM108 @SkySeeker22 

26 REPLIES 26

Re: Hanging out with Krissy91!

What do you enjoy doing @Krissy91 ?

Fancy sharing a cuppa?

Screenshot 2024-03-03 at 6.55.12 pm.png

Hey @Krissy91 , Welcome to the forums! I'm a huge dog lover also. Is your dog as spoilt as mine? lol 

Haha omg that's such a cute picture. I'm a home body so yeh, just chiing wat thing TV and puzzle books is my happy time. 

1000028259.jpg

 my little girl Lilly ❤️❤️

Lol @Krissy91 , your 'little' girl aint look so "little"!!!! 

Btw, I do love staffys...

Hey @Krissy91 ,

Your dog is adorable! Does she do any tricks? Mine doesn't, she loves to be pampered. 

Hi @Krissy91 

Love love Lilly, how old is she?  Forgot my manners, hi and welcome to the Forums.  Its funny but I will always greet animals first and then the human. I would imagine that walking Lilly takes ages, with everyone stopping to say hello to her.  I was dog sitting once and it was incredible the number of complete strangers who would stop for a chat in order to say hi to the doggie, am sure its the same with you.  So how are ye in yourself?...... Asgard

@Krissy91 what a lovely doggie. Hope you can enjoy lots of pats and cuddles with Lilly. 🙂

Hey @Katz42 @Asgard @Ainjoule @Krissy91 ,

How's everyone travelling today? I spent most of the day in a training session, and had many cups of coffee 🙂 

It's strange that coming out of high school (or school in general), it very hard as adults to sit in anything that's longer than 50 mins!!!

How's Lilly going @Krissy91 ?