Skip to main content

Re: Dealing with intrusive thoughts - my struggle!

Hello @Former-Member 

You are a treasure and I am thankful for your encouragement.

I hope your day has been pleasant.

Eve

💙🧡💙

Thank you for your thoughtful words @Former-Member.

I have to be at the hospital before 7am, so i will go by myself. I'm ok going alone. It gives me time to process. I have many forum and IRL friends only a message away. My husband will come and pick me up.

I'll be ok. I might be sad, but I'll be ok. 🌼🌼

Thinking of you @Molliex ❤️❤️

Hey @Molliex  I have had a busy few days with work and then DBT.   But I  have been thinking of you all the same.   I'm really hoping you're going to be okay tomorrow. What time is your appointment ?

XOXO ANGELS333 

Thank you @Angels333. How did you go with work this week?

I'm almost at the hospital now 💙

Hey @Molliex , oh you're nearly there, I am really praying for you xx

I posted in my Self harm thread about work   there's a lot going on...   but I think you are going through a muck bigger thing my friend.    

I am around all day today, here with you 

XOXO ❤🧡💛💚💙💜

ANGELS333 

@Molliex  I  hope you're okay...

I'm about to go to bed now but wanted to let you know I'm thinking about you

XOXO ANGELS333 

Dear @Molliex 💓

My thoughts were with you throughout yesterday. I so hope everything went as well as it possibly could. Please ensure you call on your supports if you need to. You dont have to go through any of this alone. Sending you my heartfelt love and support from afar. And give that gorgeous little daughter of yours a great big hug. 🌸

Sherry 💕

Hi @Former-Member and @Angels333. You're both so lovely to check in with me, especially since you've both got your own things going on. I'm sorry I haven't been there for you as much.

Unfortunately a bit more waiting. Tests are still indicating high risk for ectopic pregnancy, but there's a chance things are OK. They need more tests to get a trend. I'm back to the hospital tomorrow for round 3.

In the meantime I'm very nauseous and tired and having all the usual awful pregnancy symptoms. It's weird because I'm so detached from it - I can't even think about it as my body growing a baby, I'm just feeling like I'm ill. I suspect I'm trying to protect myself from the worst outcome.

We have some friends coming for an early dinner tonight. They know what's happening, so it will be nice to have the company and support.

I'll try and check in on your threads later, when I stop wanting to vom. 

🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻💚💚💚

Hey @Molliex , oh I do hope things are okay for you xx   I do understand the feeling of detachment though.   I am sorry I can't talk more, I have to go to work xx