Skip to main content

Re: Dealing with intrusive thoughts - my struggle!

Sending a lot of love ❤️

@Molliex 

@Molliex , this is such a hard thing for you.   I don't have the right words for you my friend.    You are a strong woman though and if anyone can get through this it's you. 

Keeping you in my prayers ❤🧡💛💚💙💜

XOXO ANGELS333 

Oh dear @Molliex ... I am really sorry to hear this.  Its true that the news is not good if it turns out to be an ectopic pregnancy.  If its early stages though ... isn't there an option to use medication rather than the necessity for surgery?

This all seems so very unfair Molliex!  And I agree .. this year really does suck.  You have gone through so much, far more than anyone should ever need to. 

But the important thing right now is your precious daughter ... she can be what brings you through this immense sadness and feeling of loss.  It would be so easy to just slide into being blue ... but we all know you are much stronger than that.  So keep going ... not just for your daughters sake .. but also for your own sake, for your husbands sake and for any future child's sake.

I hope your Drs appointment on Tuesday will provide a more definitive insight into whats happening.  And you will then make whatever decision needs to be made, with the facts in mind.  I guess there may be a glimmer of hope that things are not what they seem.  I pray for better news than what you are expecting.

Sending a big hug and a shoulder upon which to cry .. if thats what you feel you need right now.  I am only a tag away if you ever need to talk, or if I can be of any help at all.  I have little of offer I know, but my desire to comfort and reassure you is strong.

Sherry 💔😔🌺

Image result for a shoulder to cry on

Thanks @Angels333. I know I'll get through it. I just don't know how much it will take from me in the process.

I hope you've been able to rest this weekend 💛💛

Thank you for your thoughtful reply @Former-Member. I will get there, I always do. I just worry what I will have to give to get by. Lots of women experience this, I'm not unique in that sense.

Knowing you're there means a lot Sherry, and I don't need or expect anything more. I appreciate it. I may need you come Tuesday.. ❤️💜

I will be here then @Molliex  🤗🌺

I'm working on Tuesday, but I will be here after 3pm @Molliex 

XOXO ANGELS333 

My dear @Molliex ... I just wanted you to know that I am thinking of you today.  And will be around later if you feel the need to unpack any of your thoughts or feelings.  Its true that your situation is not unique ... but it is unique and very real for you.  The fact that others also go through these things, does not make it any easier.  I will be here for you, when or if you're ready to talk.

Sherry 😔🌺

Thank you @Former-Member. I'm on my way to hospital for urgent asse3. GP doesn't think it's good. Will update later. Thanks for being here xx

Also @Angels333 💙