Skip to main content

Re: Broken hearted over and over again

We're glad you are here. 

Keep your eyes on the goal you have for yourself and your feet will find the right path. 

Have you been keeping busy? Do you find yourself managing? @Hopefulsoul 

You've really been through more and I could ever imagine. I acknowledge it will take time.

Please know we are here for you.

@tyme 

Thank you, knowing other's are there is very helpful just to vent.

I'm been keeping busy yes. Work and study, seeing family and friends. 

I am now sick, so I suppose all the stress has done it while I've had a weak immune system. 

Good news though,  the pap smear was all clear 😊

Heya @Hopefulsoul ,

Glad to hear the pap smear was clear.

I hope you feel better soon.

Any plans for this week, apart from recuperating?

@tyme 

Thank you. 

I've just been resting at my brother's house as I've been knocked out from this flu or whatever it is.

So it's been nice to be around family.

What about you?

Hey @Hopefulsoul ,

Hope you feel better soon. I'm glad you could rest at your brother's.

I'm just hanging over on the Sunday Chat here: https://client.chatwee.com/popout/5fe12dcb78c130638b151232

You're welcome to join. Tonight's topic is: Life before the Internet

JOIN US! Live Sunday Hangout 7:00-9:00pm AEST 

@tyme 

Hello,

I'm struggling today because I'm really sick and now have had to take days off work from whatever I have, home alone and can't do too much because I'm sick. So stuff by myself unable to get out and about, making this process harder then it already is 🥺

I've studied and cleaned the house but can't do anything else because I don't want to over do it.

I need money from work and want to work and exercise to keep busy.

I can't be around people because I'm sick and I'm to sick to stand to be around people. 

Honestly this life is very very exhausting and it's very hard not to see the light at the end of the tunnel.

I think I'm in the denial, bargaining phase of the relationship and then get a little bit of realisation of reality and now what?

Having to keep redirecting my future all the time and keep having to mend my heart absolutely is exhausting amongst with my health and trying just to do regular daily routines doesn't seem to stick for long is very disappointing. 

Sorry for the ramble 

I hope your day is better!

Hey @Hopefulsoul ,

Sorry to hear you still aren't well. Are you able to go to your brother's again?

I hope you feel better soon. 

Anything you can do to help you feel better at the moment?