Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: Any positive stories out there?

@Bill16

Hi i have recently been diagnosed with bi polar disorder and am feeling great being treated with the right meds and also am starting a new job soon so i hope this sends some positive vibes 😁 have a blessed day 😁

Hello @Tigereye80  that is awesome news,the right meds and a job 😁 congratulations

@Rosie this is truly amazing. Med compliance can be hard sometimes, but for those of us who need it, truly life giving. I love that you've been able to turn things around and that you now know how to protect yourself from what sounds like some pretty significant loses in the past. Cheering you on over here 😊

Well done!! I came to share the same news about myself! Diagnosed last July and have just got a new job that started today! When were you diagnosed?

I have just managed a whole month sober which is huge for me!!

plus during my sober month I also got a job in the field of work I had been studying for so I’m really pleased! Had a bit of imposter feelings on day one and hoping I can balance work and life and stay stable but so far so good!

Good morning from SE Qld where the sun 🌞 is shining and my new color bond fence is going up!

The birds 🦢  are singing and the ducks 🦆 have left for wetter areas.

The washing machine is doing its thing and I’m meeting friends for breakfast.

Have a great day! @Former-Member @NewbieBipolar @Rhye @Bill16 @Tigereye80 

@Eve7 @NewbieBipolar @Rhye @Bill16 @Tigereye80 @MDT @TAB after months of hell, and years before that I’ve finally found a job and things are falling into place, just hoping it continues all I can do is hope. Thanks for sharing some positive stories it’s helped me gain perspective of what’s important, just hoping it continues like the good ol days

WOW @Former-Member that is great news...thanks for sharing with us.

Onwards and upwards for you!

This is amazing @Former-Member! It's such a good feeling when you're able to enter the workforce again, particularly if it's been a while. It can feel like leaping over a major hurdle/milestone.

Have you had a think about what you can put in place to ensure that you're taking care of yourself during the transition back into work? I'm thinking eating well, good sleep hygiene, relaxation techniques, exercise and all the little tricks such as these which should help to keep you mentally and physically in good shape while you get started in your new job.

Rhye☘️

Thanks for the tag @Former-Member I was thinking about you.
Glad things are getting better for you 😺
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

Further information:

For urgent assistance