Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: A long rave

Heart@Mazarita @Zoe7 @Appleblossom 

I'm around for a bit @Mazarita  if you're still here.  Just trying to learn how to use Uber Eats!

Hi @eth, just came back online. Around now if you are as well. Smiley Happy

Hey @Mazarita @eth 💖💖💖

Hey @Mazarita   Hey @Zoe7   sorry I missed you yesterday and going offline shortly - Sunday afternoon I take time out because I have things on every day this week.  Also heading up to the farm for next weekend with the public holiday for an early solstice celebration with the crew up there, so not sure when I'll be here this next week.

Take care everyone here and see you in the not too distant future xx

Hi @eth, missed you by 20 mins. Here now if you haven't already logged off. Smiley Happy

friday was lovely with my smokey xoxo
smoky`s ower slipped and broke 2 bones in her ankle , so looks like she will be home for a while , her father and 2 friends had passed away and she had a slip on the front patio xx
with me the speciaist wants me too start thinking about going on the diaylisis in the near future
and my poor mum , i had to help her out of bed this morning and change her and dress her , looks like i will have to do it everyday now before i go to work xoxo

hello @Mazarita@eth@Zoe7@Appleblossom@rivergal@utopia@Owlunar 

@Shaz51 hello scotirish sister. Heart

Hugs for the dialysis. Heart

You are a wonderful daughter to care for your mum so well. Heart

I hope you get good rest times between the other things you need to do. Heart

I did three loads of washing today, tidied bedroom, made bed, organised clothes, washed dishes, gave tables a good clean. Always feels good afterwards. At the time, not so much. Smiley LOL

Hugs just for being you. Heart

@eth Heart

hugs back to you my scotirish sister @Mazarita HeartHeart

Hugs @eth Heart

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

Further information:

For urgent assistance