Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recovery Club

Mar1
Contributor

Bipolar aged 84 have a lot of experience to share

I am finding it difficult at the moment to navigate the site

3 REPLIES 3

Re: Bipolar aged 84 have a lot of experience to share

@Mar1 Things are a bit glitchy at the moment.

The notifications are working, then not working.

SANE IT might need to peddle faster.

G

Hi @Mar1 totally fair enough, and you are not the only one who has had a bit of trouble!! It may not be helpful right in this moment, but we are in the process of some very big changes to the forums - and one of our big focuses is the user experience of the forums. 

Anyway, all that being said, I would love to help you in finding your way around!! Please feel free to ask anything you like about making your way around the space and we can help walk you through it 😊

These might be helpful too, hope it isn't too much info overload!!

- How-To Guide (It hasn't been updated recently so the formatting is a bit wonky, sorry about that!)

- Tips & Tricks

- List of Social Spaces where you can jump in to chat with others!

And if you get super lost and you're not sure how to get onto us, you can always email us via team@saneforums.org

Hope this helps! Take it slow, one step at a time, and it will start to become more familiar 😉 

Hi! And welcome..and yes, this site, and the forums are a battle of attrition. I’m really excited though to listen to what you have to say and I hope I learn a lot 🙂 both for myself and to share with others. 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

Further information:

For urgent assistance