Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking after ourselves

Re: having a bad morning

Sending you the biggest virtual HUGS !!!! I can 💗🌺🌷🌸💐

What is your favourite music @BlueBay ?  What do you like ?

Thank you @Faith-and-Hope and @NikNik for your virtual hugs xxxx 

i don't feel so alone now,

I don't really have any favourite music, i just listen to whatever. Although i do like Abba, Queen, Adele, I tend to just listen to a bit of everything.  i google relaxing songs or music and just play whatever comes up.  I have problems with remembering the names of the singer or bands -

but you know some songs make me cry so much for eg, the new song Delta has got out recently; and the other one called i hate you I love you - that is another one that gets me all the time.

And even 'somewhere over the rainbow' - i guess i am a real emotional sucker!!! 

i am sorry i am so emotional right now, i just need to calm down and not bloody worry; but you're right @NikNik I am going round in circles in my head.  it's frustrating

@Faith-and-Hope don't worry about me, you go and chat with the others on here.

@NikNik gosh i wish i could just pack up and run away; right now

emotoins are going from being okay for a minute to being so damn emotional the next; it is so up and down with more downs

You know what, @BlueBay ?  A lot of music makes me cry too, and I bet we are nowhere near alone in that either.

I was going to tell you that I like a really wide range of music too.  I will listen to almost anything, but there are just some times when one type of music fits your mood better than others.

I hadn't thought to Google songs ... thanks for the tip.  I will try it 😘

Hi @BlueBay

I am sending you virtual hugs - the best I can do right now

You are in a bad place right now - I remember having conversations with myself about what to manage and how years ago - and it's time for you to sort out our priorities or things will get very difficult

I don't like the way your psyche spoke to you - it is true you are lucky to have a job right now but do you feel lucky? I don't think so. - and looking for work around here cannot be easy - so can you take some time off - and sort yourself out because you must sort yourself out - and I know - this is easier said than done

I hate the thought of you spending time in a public psyche hospital - they are not helpful places - and I don't know your medical insurance status.

But your anger and revenge are getting the upper hand - and I am not critising you - I have been in a dark place often enough and prefer to sort my life out at home

So - thinking back I think it would be really good to really push to be ih that outpatient's prgramme once a week or once a fortnight - you were much better after doing that

And I wish you the best - I can send more virtual hugs

Decadian 

More hugs @BlueBay ❤️🌺🌸💐🌷

At work and I'm not happy. So much to do and then I'm told that I have to go to a meeting with the pharmacist the supervisor and another lady reg store. Well my first thought was OMG I'm getting the sack. And of all days meeting us on my day off at 7.30am!!!! Going to make sure I get paid for that.

I just want to be home.

Better still far far away from this world. I'm so not right that I can't think anymore.
I owe an apology to @faithandhope. I'm sorry I really did appreciate you talking to me last night. I pushed you away and I'm really sorry. I didn't mean to sound rude. Never my intention. It's been on my mind all night I needed to apologise.

Not a problem @BlueBay.  😊

Was sending you huggy thoughts anyway.  You were in a bad mood and needed some space.  I get that. 

Try not to presume in regards to this meeting.  We can't see the future, and it might not be what you fear.  Use your energy to self-soothe a bit, and try to brighten up to meet them with your best foot forward.

Hugs !! ❤️🌺🌷💗🌹

Hi @BlueBay  you haven't heard as much from me the last few days as I'm quite sick and haven't been on here as much.  But I have been thinking of you a lot and sending you healing energy.  Heart

I hope the meeting went ok and you are feeling a little better by now.  

I am sorry you have been sick @eth - I hope you are feeling better by now and will be well enough to enjoy the weekend

@BlueBay 

It's okay to be in a bad mood when necessary - we all have a turn at it - this time you really battled. Don't worry about this meeting before you get there - ah - what am I saying - I am really tense when I get that kind of summons

I'm thinking of both of you

Decadian

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

Further information:

For urgent assistance