Skip to main content

Re: Riding a wave

yea that`s hime  " I poop on him " @Phoenix_Rising Smiley Very Happy

or I need to go to spec savers @Phoenix_Rising 

parrot with glasses.png

Ha ha ha good night my friend

Goodnight @Shaz51. Super big thank you to you and @Former-Member for making me giggle and thus lifting my mood. Smiley Very Happy

I'll leave this for you and @Former-Member to use (or not) as you wish @Phoenix_Rising ... Smiley Very Happy

Pebbles binoculars.png

Former-Member
Not applicable

Thanks @Zoe7 I knew it would emerge at some point 🙂

Good night @Phoenix_Rising 🙂

@Shaz51 that is so funny! Think you just found Spec Savers a new ad 🙂

a good distraction fora few minutes @Former-Member Smiley Frustrated

@Former-Member here is one you can 'pick up' in the morning Smiley Very Happy 

@Phoenix_Rising Smiley Happy

Pebbles rocks.png

Good morning @Zoe7 @Former-Member @Shaz51,

I cannot begin to tell you how much better I feel this morning, simply for having had a bit of a giggle with you last night. Super big thank you. Smiley Very Happy

I super love your picture of Pebbles, Zoe. Smiley Very Happy

Hi in the ocean

@Shaz51 your glasses make me laugh when I see them. Haven't seen them come out for a while!

@Zoe7 - your picture making skills are awesome! I still love my ninja bear outfit but that @Former-Member is pretty special! ☺

@Phoenix_Rising just popping past to say well done on making it to TTT eve and that I hope your day has had some good in it. I'm so thankful we can understand even without knowing or talking too and sit together-but-not. I very much hope tomorrow is helpful for you and feels as right as it can. There are probably a small enough amount of hours left that even I could count them if I tried. Maybe 😉 11?

Super big giggle @CheerBear. Now I know you must have eleven fingers - how else would you have managed to count those hours! Smiley LOL I am just doing a flyby to say goodnight. I will be heading over there --> to see if you've shared any news shortly. I have had a nice day playing with data - definitely a flow activity! Less than ten hours now until I see TTT. I will report in tomorrow about what toys I got to play with. Smiley Very Happy Good night super best not-friend in the whole entire Universe.