Skip to main content

Re: Riding a wave

You got this @Phoenix_Rising - 1 hour is nothing - long shower, dress, eat something - jump back here if you need to and then off you go...

Former-Member
Not applicable

@Phoenix_Rising youll be ok we are both sitting with you
Former-Member
Not applicable

Goodmorning @Phoenix_Rising, I just woke up like this, it's going to be a bad hair day for sure!

Glad you got an appointment, that's super good. Get there safely and I am here sitting on the sand slowly waking up okay 🙂

Screen Shot 2017-03-29 at 9.04.44 AM.png

OMG @Phoenix_Rising you have me, @Former-Member and even Utopia last night all saying SUPER - I nearly fell off my feet when Utopia said it lol

Completely flooded...and yet @Former-Member you made me giggle. BTW, I tagged you in a post on this thread yesterday afternoon. I hope you see it this morning.

@Former-Member and @Zoe7 thank you for sitting with me. I don't know what the hell is wrong. I can't decide if it's the challenges I'm having with my psychologist or whether the neurofeedback has gone askew or a combination of both. I just got out of the shower and yet I'm soaked in sweat again. This is so very very not normal for me. Maybe the neurofeedback dudes didn't take into account the fact that I'm a sea turtle and they've messed with the wrong bit of my brain. Smiley Frustrated

@Zoe7 wrote:

OMG @Phoenix_Rising you have me, @Former-Member and even Utopia last night all saying SUPER - I nearly fell off my feet when Utopia said it lol

Giggle. That is super funny. What can I say, I'm an influential turtle. Smiley Happy

SUPER influential little turtle @Phoenix_Rising Maybe we need another word challenge for today - mmmm - have to think of a good one... give me a minute...

@Phoenix_Rising ok - got it - word challenge for today: every post needs to have the word SPECIAL in it... 

@Former-Member

@Former-Member

@Mazarita

@Faith-and-Hope

@Former-Member

@NikNik

Former-Member
Not applicable

That's a super special idea @Zoe7 challenge accepted 🙂

I just read those posts @Phoenix_Rising, I am so glad @Zoe7 had super glue and @Baboo was able to bunker down in the reefs with a hot choccie alongside you Heart now to get through the next hour, shower, get dressed and maybe some brekky, do you like special K?! lol

Ok @Zoe7, having a word challenge sounds like it will make today a super special day. The GP's receptionist just called and asked if I can come in a bit earlier so I am leaving now. Thank you so much for sitting with me. Smiley Happy