Skip to main content

Re: Riding a wave

@Zoe7 Yes, if you are feeling like you are a thousand miles from Forum Land, then it's just a sharp left and a deep dive, and you will find the underwater cave. From there, I know you know to slip through into the inner sanctum where you will find a bazillion teddy bears to snuggle under. Smiley Happy

more like a galaxy from forumland @Phoenix_Rising - not sure how that works with the underwater cave but if I just dive until I touch rocks then I should have found the cave. There will be one extra 'teddy' tonight - I am bringing Security Toby with me - hope that is okSmiley Very Happy

Toby is definitely welcome in the underwater cave. I know things are super tricky in Forum Land at the moment but I trust that all muddles can be unmuddled in time. I hope you have a peaceful night @Zoe7. All is well - even when it isn't. Smiley Happy

*Zoe waves to @Former-Member as she tries to find her wings again as she can't dive without them* Smiley Surprised

@Phoenix_Rising more than super tricky - super over it Smiley Sad

Former-Member
Not applicable

*lends teddy to @Zoe7*
You can borrow teddy for a few nights if you'd like. He's pretty cool - he has his own facebook page, has been to China, Bali, Switzerland, Poland, Germany, England....... all WITHOUT ME!
But he can keep you safe and is good to cuddle.

aww @Former-Member that is lovely - might need teddy for more than a few nights but see how we go - I hope he likes tight cuddle because I don't think I will be letting him go Smiley Surprised ...and now he can add underwater cave to his places visited Smiley Very Happy

How you coping with everything now? feeling a bit less stressed etc.??

@Former-Member That is so super nice of you to lend @Zoe7 your teddy. He will make LOTS of new friends in the underwater cave.

@Zoe7 Yep, superly duperly bazookaly tricky. Good thing NikNik has such a giant head with such a giant brain in it to help unmuddle the muddle. 

I am off to take my mega med now @Former-Member and @Zoe7. I hope you have an ok night. Maybe you might want to sleep in the underwater cave too 5-HT so you aren't too far from Teddy? Smiley Happy

Former-Member
Not applicable

He loves to be cuddled tight - he has scoliosis and stands a bit wonky cause he is always cuddled more on one side than the other. And he loooves the water. Has a bubble bath on the genlte cycle every 3 months of so and then hands from the hills hoist by his little ears to dry out.
I'm okay, feeling a little down and stressed. Mainly about uni and going back to therapy.
Definitely LESS angry than I was. Starting that blog really really helped!
I've also lent my laptop to my dad, so I've been without a computer for a few days which has also probably helped.
How are you going tonight?

I have extra meds for tonight @Phoenix_Rising so will take them soon too - can't see any other way to try to sleep tonight. I can almost certainly, nearly, maybe promise that you will not be super glued to anything tonight..... Smiley Surprised

Sleep well little turtle Smiley Very Happy

@Former-Member so pleased you are less angry - not so much for me atm. I am actually not coping well at all tonight and am not far from logging off - so glad I have the underwater cave, Toby and your teddy to keep me company Smiley Sad