Skip to main content
Former-Member
Not applicable

Re: Riding a wave

IMG_3033.JPG

Im just having a surf near you @Phoenix_Rising, I've had lots of practice at riding them lately too. I'm about 5m to your right, you can't miss me. Hang in there, I know there's a cyclone on its way but you've got this. 💜

Former-Member
Not applicable

@Phoenix_Rising I've read some of your recent posts and I get more than you think about what's going on for you and I can identify with some things. I haven't responded because some of it is a bit too close to home for me. 

@Former-Member likewise.
Former-Member
Not applicable

How's that wave going @Phoenix_Rising? Any closer to shore? 

No. 😔
Former-Member
Not applicable

I'm here @Phoenix_Rising ! I'll just be surfing this one if you want to join, it's quite close to the shore so I am getting quite sandy in my shell! Smiley Frustrated

Screen Shot 2017-03-27 at 2.00.18 PM.png

@Former-Member Thank you for dropping by. I was getting super scared that I'd done something wrong because no moderator appeared. I'm in a gigantic mess @Former-Member. The whole thing has escalated and escalated and now I think my shell is totally waterlogged or something.

Former-Member
Not applicable

Hi @Phoenix_Rising 

I was thinking of you today and hoping that your appointment went ok this morning, but bit worried that it didnt go so well reading your last post 😞 

Here with you, and hoping that your shell has become a little less waterlogged,

lj

@Former-Member My session went so amazingly badly at 8am this morning, I had a second one via phone at 3pm this afternoon...and that went pretty much the same way. Things are extremely dark around here right now but psychologist-take-nine keeps promising me she isn't going to dump me and I have no plans to sack her, so here's hoping we can somehow find our way. Thank you for checking in. Smiley Happy

Darkness has fallen, the day is nearly done, and yet still this storm keeps raging. I'm tired, so I'm just going to bunker down in my shell and let the waves take me where they will. I know it will pass. This is a super giant storm...but I know it will pass. Thank you for riding with me today @Former-Member @Former-Member @Former-Member@Former-Member. Will you ride with me through the night? I won't respond to anything after this post because I will be snuggled deep inside my shell...but I will know that I am not alone, and that will super help. Tonight I will simply drift with the waves and tomorrow hopefully the storm will have passed and then I will just keep swimming. Night.

dark and stormy.jpg