Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: My special place

I am ok thanks @Bubbles3, after yesterday just taking it easy today. 

How are you?

@Zoe7I liked this one, it reminds me of my last one which is why I choose it!

Thats good @Snowie
Im not doing to well today. Very stressed. Got 3 app today then have my nephew staying over tonight

That is really sweet - gives me warm fuzzies @Snowie Smiley Very HappyHeart

@Bubbles3well that is a full on day with 3 appts. Guess at least you get them done in one day instead of spreading them out. Hopefully they go ok hun and at the end of the day you can be happy that you got through them.Heart

Not that I really know anything about your situation @Snowie , and I don’t need to but I recognised straight away and I guess it is what makes me afraid to elaborate on my past . Apart from feeling afraid to being identified, it could also land me in the thing you play tennis on.
Glad you have been able to sort things and get back to where you feel you belong😊

Yeah thats true @Snowie
What are you up to today

Thanks @Catcakes, it is a thin line between getting help and elaborating. But I have to look for a postivie in all of this and hopefully through this ordeal better communication, safety and support can be achieved. 

@Bubbles3a very quiet day here today, just lots of self care.

@Snowie I will always be there Snowie you know that :Dxx

@Snowie, I love your picture, looks soooo soft and cuddly  , it makes me want to give you  big hugs Heart

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

Further information:

For urgent assistance