Skip to main content
Bow
Senior Contributor

Re: My Mosaic

I need to hold my shit together while mum is away @tyme but the temptations and urges have started already. This afternoon was hard. 

I need to be with people but it’s not feeling safe here. 

@Bow 😔💌

Bow
Senior Contributor

Today’s has been really hard. I cleaned up a bit, washing up, the floors etc. 

got on the treadmill for a while. 
did some art…. Will post a pic of what I made below.

my SW came to visit. She’s concerned about my lack of intake. She wants me to go have bloods done next week, I wanted to wait until the week after. She won. My ED is winning over everything at the moment. And I don’t much care. 
D has her sleep over at school tonight, so she’s not here for dinner. I’m pretty anxious about being home alone. 

IMG_9253.jpeg

Bow
Senior Contributor

D has been dropped off at school for the night and I came home a cried. 
should of better planned 

Jynx
Peer Support Worker

@Bow aww no, night alone without your little darlin! That's rough. You got something to help keep you occupied? Lego maybe. or some art? You could also join PGC if you want some time surrounded by people... well, virtual people! Hehe

Bow
Senior Contributor

I just wanna go to bed to be honest @Jynx  not feeling at all safe at the moment and think bed would help. But I can’t yet. Incase school calls. 

(notifications not working either )

Jynx
Peer Support Worker

@Bow ach that's annoying! Having to be on call like that. What time are you able to conk out? 

Are there any small steps you could take to help you to feel safer? 

Thanks for reporting hun, alas it is happening to everyone! But we've reported it to the IT gurus, hopefully it'll get fixed soon. 

Bow
Senior Contributor

I think lights are due to be out at 9pm @Jynx  fingers crossed she then just goes to sleep, but school could call anytime after that I guess. 
when do I even take my meds?????

my heads been so bad today. Knowing tonight’s coming and just planning for negativity. And here I am

Jynx
Peer Support Worker

@Bow would your meds knock you out enough that you wouldn't be woken by the phone ringing? That does make it tricky. I would still take meds as normal though hun, I am sure it'll be fine - and we all know how important sleep is! 😉

Bow
Senior Contributor

I hope I’d hear the phone ringing @Jynx  think I’m gonna take my meds and crawl into bed and hope for the best. 

I just stuffed up

oh well 😩