Skip to main content
Former-Member
Not applicable

Re: The Weekly Friday Feast

Love the cheese and bread...I'm salivating just thinking about it!

I thought I had already sorted that for you @Former-Member - beach feast in the Maldives - quite a few of us went there earlier in the week and I don't think anyone wants to leave Smiley Happy

Former-Member
Not applicable

We can do France/Switzerland next week 😊
Former-Member
Not applicable

Well I'm getting hungry and as I'm already drinking my cocktail I think I might bring some spicy meatballs on toothpicks and some mini quiche to share. 

hello @Former-Member xx

We can do France/Switzerland as a side trip @Former-Member tonight and back to the beach feast in the Maldives my sister @Zoe7 xx

Former-Member
Not applicable

I did miss the Maldives trip eariler in the week so defintiely happy to join you all there!

I would miss the France/Switzerland trip next week but will be moding again another friday night next month so we could take another trip then to another fabulous location Smiley Very Happy

we had steakette burgers tonight with beetroot, cheese and sauce @Former-Member xx

Sounds so fun!

I can't hang around tonight so I'll miss the fun 😞 But I ordered enough of these from the beach bar to share if anyone would like one while planning your big adventure. 

images (54).jpg

Bon voyage 😄

Hi everyone, how about we are like Samantha in Bewitched and can go from one place to another in the twitch of a nose. I fancy both the hiking and the beach. Smiley Tongue I wonder what other destinations you fantasise about visiting. Smiley Happy

Former-Member
Not applicable

@Former-Member  A french delicacy

c2f6c126e63f0b7e7acca97f657abb59a189d603ddb595e7bfd154b739480223_1.jpg