Skip to main content

Re: Tabaluga's

hey @Bill16 going good mate,  screwed all the cabinets together today and installed the kickplates under the cabinets. how has your day been?

@TAB Yes its full of fraud with sugarcoated or overstated claims going by this AI generated piece. Such a shame. Its says here some of them can catch fire (like EV's) and I was told by the electrician at the company selling me the Tesla it wouldn't catch fire because it was different technology. I was given unclear information with deliberate omissions. At least I'm more knowledgeable on it now and suffered no financial loss because I stood up for myself which is a good thing. At least this can serve as a warning to others.

<image>

Screenshot 2024-08-05 at 7.04.42 pm.png

@Glisten 

Go take a nap hun, you are probably just overtired…

Hugs hun. 💜

@Oaktree very nice re presents

@TAB hey tabby, hope dr works out. Hope we both brighten up soon. 

TAB
Senior Contributor

Yeah just keep going here @Meowmy 

Take care

G'day mate @Jacques sounds like you are doing a good job, went for a 5k walk,seen a real nice green SLR 5000

@TAB  I hope the Dr visit tomorrow is good

@Meowmy  I hope your cold passes and you feel better soon

@GlistenI hope you get a good night's sleep apart from anything

I hope for myself that I wake up on the right side of bed tomorrow! Really over everything right now for some reason

TAB
Senior Contributor

yes, good things still under developed and cheap things useless/self destruct @SmilingGecko  plenty willing to sell them tho

TAB
Senior Contributor

thanks @StuF  dr is wed. am first have to drive 3 hours to course do that til 3 , drive across town in peak hour traffic, book into hotel  ha ha  and try and fit swim in near the end as a bonus lol 

Cat just dropped in @StuF @Meowmy @StanD @Glisten  prob not seen since thurs or wateva,  not starving, unkempt, said hello , not wailing, was ready to leave when didnt get food asap, ate huge meal in record time and left . ..