Skip to main content

Re: Good News Channel

Hi everyone

I'm feeling pretty down, but this made me feel all sorts of emotions, including good ones.

@ArtistZ@SmilingGecko @pinklollipop15 @Shaz51 @Appleblossom @BPDSurvivor @MIFANTCARER @TideisTurning @RedHorse @Snowie @cloudcore @nursemebabe @Eve7 @TAB @MDT @Clawde @Arizona @BlueBay @Ant7 @greenpea @Emelia8 @Anastasia and everyone who finds their way here

Hope you're ok @frog

@frog
Take care, I hope things feel a bit brighter soon 🌸
I’m in that sort of space too at the moment so I’m sorry for the short post

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2021-09-26/luna-the-sheep-finds-refuge-at-brightside-animal-sanctuary/10...

this one is so lovely - Luna is little but brave!

humans showing empathy ❤️
I hope everyone has a good day and is kind to themselves ❤️

@Smiling_Gecko @pinklollipop15 @Shaz51 @Appleblossom @BPDSurvivor @MIFANTCARER @TideisTurning @RedHorse @Snowie @cloudcore @nursemebabe @Eve7 @TAB @The-Hams @Clawde @Arizona @BlueBay

(I copied and pasted the tags because  I never want anyone to feel left out ever so apologies if I screwed it up at all x)

Thank you @ArtistZ I love Luna! The rest of her life will be better.

Hi @MDT I'm soldiering on. Hope you're doing ok.

Cool dog made me smile

Hey everyone @SmilingGecko @pinklollipop15 @Shaz51  @Appleblossom @BPDSurvivor @MIFANTCARER @TideisTurning @RedHorse @Snowie @cloudcore @nursemebabe @Eve7 @TAB  @Clawde @Arizona @BlueBay ...

Hey @frog
Thanks friend and nice to see you
I hope you're ok

Thanks @ArtistZ
Former-Member
Not applicable

Best thing that's happened to us in 2 weeks we're sleeping in a new bed!!!!!!!!! Yay!!!!!!!!!20210928_230026.jpg

Babydragon & Harmony 

C7F40774-4989-45C5-AB7E-7EB57A8B7FC2.jpeg

Some sweet peas I picked before the storm 🙂🌸 

hope everyone stays safe 🌼 super noisy sky right now and the bom radar looks as colourful as an fMRI @Smiling_Gecko @pinklollipop15 @Shaz51  @Appleblossom @BPDSurvivor @MIFANTCARER @TideisTurning @RedHorse @Snowie @cloudcore @nursemebabe @Eve7 @TAB  @Clawde @Arizona @BlueBay @The-Hams @babydragon

Lovely @ArtistZ , @Former-Member 😀❤❤