Skip to main content

Re: Good Morning!

I just ignore it @TAB 

@Judi9877 you always find ways to self soothe. Many people can't deal with dysregulation but you always find ways to accustom yourself to those inbetween phases where things aren't right. Then everything returns to normal and your strategies see you through another day. That is a wonderful strength to have - a faith that tomorrow is yet another brand new day 🌞

Hi @Judi9877  thanks for the tag . I finished off some assignments this morning. Just been digging through spare room. stuff there had thrown in a hurry last time someone came to fix something ha ha. found a few clothes  and a few other things. Was listening to guitar video on youtube as rummaging around , was good, could still learn things, didnt absolutely need to see it as well. @StanD 

you shouldnt have to ignore it, but its prob best way to deal with it. @SmilingGecko 

reminds me of guy met years ago was in SE asian country w w a r 

they felt strange one day , couldnt work it out at first. then realised no shooting or bombs etc re ignoring noise ..

@Judi9877 hey Judi, thanks for great message. Take care. Keep in touch

@TAB There will always be people like this. Thinking that things are always going to be ok is like living in a fools paradise. I just acknowledge it for what it is and let them sort it out between themselves. 

prob end up in jail soon anyway @SmilingGecko 

G'day @Shaz51 

Thanks for the tag. I hope you're doing well

Hey @Judi9877 , great to hear from you. I'm glad you read of some of your strategies you've used to help you de-stress.

Anything we can do to help?

Please look after yourself.

Hey there @Historylover @StuF @TAB @SmilingGecko @Meowmy  - great to see you all too 🙂

G'day @tyme 

I hope you're good?