Skip to main content

Re: Everything music

Dearest @ENKELI @Glisten ( my treasures ) @greenpea @SmilingGecko ( my treasures ) 

@TAB @StuF @Bill16 @Meowmy @Lila3 @Lily3 

Sorry if didn't tag 

My beautiful stepmother has banned me from getting anymore teeth pulled out before my wedding. 

Iv been enjoying reading got 31 messages to read ! Okay iv had an excellent few days of growth yet ..... Whom is getting another iPhone ? Ok. Bit jealous... Not anymore but I'm what @ENKELI is ...forgot what's is called. 

So, Mr Rocker said you need to call your mum - tell her we r getting married. 

So we went over there.....the next day...

I was acting aggressively and treating my carer badly. She started crying, and I realized that after all these years,  this is a result of Mum's own bitterness. It was a revelation for me.

So I'm avoiding her again ...I went to see my psychotherapist - I was quite overwhelmed - 
21 years of therapy to own that her aggression has been inside me for years. This year, I haven't seen her, and at last after all these years, I noticed how I acted after seeing her. My GOD. 

Then it gets better. My youngest son, my beautiful youngest son has asked ME to move in with us for a couple of weeks while he finds a rental. He didn't go straight to mum where all the money is, he asked me. 

I'm mindful that there are many worse parental stories out there, some are here getting through who have assisted me in my journey. 

@PeppyPatti your post put a smile on my face.

When I read about your son, that was a victory fist in the air ✊🏼

Big HUGS 🫂 

My darling @PeppyPatti 

I am truly happy for you. If I don't respond to any of your posts re marriage etc please please don't take it personally. Talk of weddings/marriage etc is a trigger for me so it's best I stay out of the conversation.

You deserve nothing but love and happiness my sweet Peppy, may everything be exciting and joyful for you 💒👩‍❤️‍👨❤️💐🥂

@PeppyPatti   all the best with your wedding. I do hope the sun shines on your day and even if it is pouring down in buckets i know it will a shiny, beautiful day for you.xxx