Re: Welcome To The Conversation

download.jpg

These fellas seem to work as a team

Hope your nap was good.  See ya

Its late ... G'nite

Apple

Hello @Appleblossom 

I have been sleeping. Nothing to do. It's good to hear my cats purring. I think I'm toast. I can't move. 

I am thinking of you, & who I am. Your speciality foods. I think, maybe, I can cook. I like to get ingredients ready. Be organised.

I'm loving red capsicum. Yest. I made tuna bake. I added extra spinach & caps. 

A little bit too watery - 

otherwise it's beautiful. Go me.

We eat with our eyes, haha, that is true!

I wonder if I can cook? ❤️

I might give it a go.

Love, yahhh 😄😙

@TAB what's your schedules like? Sorry, I am being silly.

Hope you are well 

I'm considering a motorbike.

Maybe a pipe dream.

Maybe go for my learner's.

I have a cat in my face, she is randomly falling on my cheek - I'm writing while still in bed.

I want to say she loves me. 

Imagine! She loves me that much.

I know she wants food. Purring so loud next to me.

Gonna feed her now.

TAB

@StanD Ahhh she is a puss!  Got me pooch and puss wires crossed.

Great you are cooking.  I am no goddess in the kitchen, but yep red capsicums here too when reasonably priced. Add a lovely splash of colour.  Tonight Cobs of corn, broccoli and freezer casserole.   Cant remember what I put in it.

Was a good girl today got out to yoga!

Ohhhh really @TAB you are getting motorbike too? That is cool!!

I don't know how to ride. The gears & clutch seem tricky. I will learn & it will be easy.

I

m getting day drunk - well tipsy. I didn't know what to do. And I'm sick of my anxiety. I made a "coffee" with cowboy milk.

Idk if you know what cowboys are - but they are delish.

Accomplished a good amount of chores for the day. As soon as I made a list, it became easier. And now I have record of what I've done. 

Anyways, sounds like you got things done too. Well done.

Gotta try and be easy on me. Small things done is ok. Excellent. 

.. @StanD  (roomie) got job interview friday ok its a group interview whatever that is lol . /for seasonal work. I can ride my new motorbike there evryday ...zowww .... aaarroooooohhhh !!!! ...zowwwww!!!!

Tab has had mbike licence forever lol gonna get me a 1000 ha ha

yes, google white russians, 7 years ago was drinking 4 litres of milk a day doing that lol re cowboys. so long as you enjoy it. having vodka here. getting lawnmower soon too !! what an IDEA I had other day .. saw Lawnmower place ..thought theyd have to have OLD ones ... and they do !! said have '00s literally , what do you want ? getting big old 2 stroke Victa ha  ha guy said it will go through anything . lol .. well said have big block , its 18 inch too, noit 16 like most. pleased ? VERY .........................

3 puss @Appleblossom is therea plural? I want to say pie 🐙 - or is that the opp. ?

Forgive my 'affected' mind *see above ⤴️ I'm happy to be talking with you.

I'm depressed, anxious. Lost, lonely. I think it's ok.

The puss, they don't notice I'm here. I don't feel like me. I'm like a ghost. I don't want to see people today. I'm happy inside my shell. I want to be me. I like hiding inside. It's mine in here. I'm good at things in here. I'm here, I have friends. They love me.

And I love them.

Thankyou for replying. 

I'm not sure what to do. I think I'm going to draw, or play guitar.

Quick thankyou whilst I think of it. Your comment re NDIS & how I am in control .... Yahhh😊

Thankyou for being here for me in general.

And thankyou @SmilingGecko 

And roomie. Freaky.

Whatever.

Ok

Picked a Victa eh? roomie. Reminds me I must do tiny lawns. Oh lordy, I'm in the weirdest place. Is it my house? Or not? And where the heck is my house? 

Ok. White Russians. I'm having distant memory, they were my thing. Tell me what is the motorbike course? It says 2 days. 8am start. Whoa .... & Few suburbs away. Does it go all day? I don't want to do that. 

$450 !! I don't really have funds. I like thinking about it. 

What else? 

Wish I was a goddess! Haha. I could sit here & be wonderful. I miss my friend. I think of that magician. 

Did you get SANE feedback survey? I was too late. I really wanted to fill it in. Ahh well. It's weird how we don't forget. They must be important? Or do they fade away? Another memory. I don't believe that. I know if it was real once ... it stays. And I will see them again ... one day. It's all I have.

I'm looking at the pleasant sunlight against the tree branches. It's so beautiful. Reminds me of life.  This lil cat is next to me again. White. Paws. Left, Right. Claws & paws. I smile.

Strange. A cat bed was delivered. Huh..

I can't Google @TAB I'm good

Okay all good @StanD  hope all okay

Thinking we have a similar sense of humour @StanD ... I am definitely affected ...!!!

Loving the music my son is composing at the moment ... beautiful and calm ... glad he is "working" ... and not selling his soul ... hard being a muso ...

btw in another time ... Apple rode a Honda and a Yammie ... but not both at the same time ... when I was teen ...lol