Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Have an account?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Tabaluga's

Ok cool @Oaktree I just get weighed and blood pressure takin, then I just say that I'm fine and I'm out the door 

Hello @Glisten I had to push myself to get going. Got to get my new garnet crystal cleansed and charged up to give me some oomph again. I have been baking red lentil bread today. My coffee grinder went on the blink after grinding so many lovely rich dried red lentils! lol The bread is in the oven now. Hopefully it will turn out ok. Had to adjust the recipe as the last lot I previously made did not entirely fit the tin. Something wrong with the recipe. It will be good to have red lentils on standby to bake bread if the shops have another system outage and you can't get essentials.  I have some bread packet mixes which I need to check how many I have. Trying to bolster my supply of food if the SHTF. I think around the time of the US elections we will have another outage and the one we just had was only a small blip in the scheme of things. 

@Bill16  hey Bill16 hope the psychiatrist appt went well for you. Been a beautiful day here lightly warm with blue skies.  Life is kind. xx

@TAB @Bill16 @StuF hey cool friends, hope you're all okay. Not feeling well. Take care

@TAB hey tabby, hope the course went well. Are you staying away from home tonight?

TAB
Senior Contributor

Yes  ,drs tomorrow.

@Meowmy course not too good. Struggled w material and other people

@TAB hey tabby, hope you can relax and recover now course is done for a while. Take care

TAB
Senior Contributor

Rm a bit pokey ie tiny @Meowmy  good takeaway shop's next dr. Slept a few hrs already. Drs early tomorrow.

Be good to get home.

@TAB hey tabby, hope dr be nice tomorrow. 

@TAB hey tabby, very depressed and upset. Ha guess what's new. Ha

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Have an account?

Further information:

For urgent assistance