Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Have an account?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

TAB
Senior Contributor

Re: Tabaluga's

someone said injuries, plus other teams worked out game plan by now, also port has got players back , may Hinks can coach lol @StuF 

Yeah nah all of the above @TAB ...

But that's no excuse for most of the rubbish the Swans are producing. The first quarter - not only did we concede 45 points, we didn't have a single mark inside our 50...!

Anyway, I'm off to watch the rest. Will check back in later, see how you're celebrating lol

That black commy ute is nice ay @TAB 

TAB
Senior Contributor

Just dont really have the cash @Bill16 

Yeah but you've got your own joint @TAB 

TAB
Senior Contributor

Still need to pay bills @Bill16  plus got to get back to work.

Got another inheritance coming too

@StuF Totes agree. There is no excuse at this level of football, for not turning up for a game. 0

@TAB 

TAB
Senior Contributor

Brief appearances @Glisten 

@TAB @Glisten 

OK, that was probably the worst Swans performance I've seen (in the context of a season)...certainly in a very long time! Port Did play well, though too. Full credit...

The only positive I can take out of that is surely they can't get worse...mind you, we have the Pies next week...

Goodnight! lol

TAB
Senior Contributor

yeah , was a bit dream -like re game, guess other end a nightmare @StuF  Swans got a lot to do. guess Port has harder draw, but still can win all the rest of games 

Nite @StuF 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Have an account?

Further information:

For urgent assistance