Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Have an account?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social space

Re: Secret Party Planning...

What's casual and 'not too big' @Zoe7 and @Former-Member? 😉
Former-Member
Not applicable

I am thinking a PINIC!! Anywhere in the world! Any theme, just something with rugs and outdoors ! Smiley LOLSmiley TongueSmiley Happy @Zoe7 @CheerBear

Was that a PICNIC lol @Former-Member - and anywhere in the world - seriously - way to make it easier for us lol

@CheerBear A picnic - mmm - surely we can't go tooooo over the top with that one LOL

@Former-Member @CheerBear I'm thinking of somewhere nice and peaceful near a waterfall - thoughts?

Former-Member
Not applicable

Hehe yes a piCnic!! My dream because my birthday is always in deep winter so can never celebrate outdoors, so I can finally do that on the forums! 🙂 🙂 A waterfall sounds amazing Heart lucky me

OK @Former-Member somewhere nice and sunny with a waterfall and pond/pool for @Phoenix_Rising to swim in (and we can take our flotation devices too @Former-Member ) and beautiful green grass and majestic trees for shade (plenty of places for all our 'scared of heights' birds on the forum to sit and join in).

...and DEFINITELY NO MOONS IN UNDERWEAR Smiley LOL

Former-Member
Not applicable

Woo that sounds perfect, we can all just try to relax, pretty sure @Former-Member hs the floaty's in storage for safe keeping LOL!!

Haha let's not mention the underwear today, it's washing day tomorrow Smiley Sad @Zoe7

OMG @Former-Member  just shaking my head here!!!! I don't know whether to laugh or cry!

This underwear 'situation' could start to get out of control - between you and me poor little turtle @Phoenix_Rising is going to have to have some serious conversations with us Smiley LOL

Former-Member
Not applicable

A pinic by a waterfall sounds like an amazing idea @Zoe7! I do have the flotation devices in safe keeping...they are always on hand Smiley Very Happy

So exciting!!! Cant wait for waterfall picnic celebrations! Smiley Very Happy

(Just when you thought it was safe to drop the mic @Zoe7 Smiley LOL)

You know what @Former-Member - I didn't 'drop the mic' this time so I must have known Smiley LOL (or just too tired and it was already laying on the floor with me after the last party so no need to drop it lol)

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Have an account?

For urgent assistance