Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Good Morning!

@Stout hi Stout, am going to Japan but haven't been yet ha ha re earthquake.  Hope you enjoy the day. Take care

No good @Shaz51 sorry to hear this bad news. I'm hoping youre settled and am wishing for a better outcome for you. Mr Shaz must be concerned.

@Stout yes thats what I thought. I went across to The Age and no new news reports. I've been in 2 earthquakes - one at night. The house shook so bad with the night one I was barely ambling around the house on my feet. Had no sure footing!

I like SANEstas haha @Glisten

Hi Forumites

Have slept in and got coffee and breakfast locally.

Will go to bunnings to get plants.

Then home to ring my old workplace to ask aboit a job they are advertising.

Time to get out of the hell hole I work in

Wanna make plans for the future and I can't do that on my current salary or working conditions.

Praying I can find something that's meaningful and I want the responsibility that comes with it. Not because I want cash ti spend, but I wanna invest for my partner and i's future.

Wish me luck

See you round forumites

Hey @PeppyPatti just replying from yesterdays message. Thats great you got some nice things to wear - clothes that allow for some self expression. I'm the same but I do use astrology for it and the stuff seems to all turn up at the right time on Salvostores! I have a free astroved app on my phone and if you click on the calendar it will show you when its favoured to to do things under a certain sky. I've completed an outfit for nix today with some bracelets after several months. If you get into astrology for transits for example it can show you when specifically you will make a good investment in clothing. Everything i buy is used and from thrift shops so i think i get a better deal!

Screenshot 2024-08-08 at 11.55.38 am.png

🫂 🤗 to you to @Shaz51. I hope you're having a good week 😊

@Shaz51 I hope the rain isn't hindering your activities today.

Quite overcast here in the valley of the swans.

I'm waiting for my bro who has a dr appointment and the view is..well.....!

Screenshot_20240808_102224_Gmail.jpg

Hello @ENKELI , hope your afternoon goes well 😊 

Rain outside,  relaxing inside 

Dear @Stout 

My partner told me earthquake was in East Melbourne yesterday is this right ? 

Ide love to live in Melbourne but my dream is to always have a base in Perth where I live. 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

Further information:

For urgent assistance