Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Good Morning!

Dear @Judi9877 

How much longer till you go on the cruise ?? 

Ide love to come 😉 

Same, neighbours near me having it out. Wish they could do it inside so I didn't hear as well. Love the lizard for your smiling gecko.

Thanks @Just yes my neighbours aren't the best. I hope you are having a nice day. I'm about to head off and grab some more meds from the chemist today. So it will be an outing 

Morning 🌞 bye

Dunno we have met...

G'day @Just  

Cool name 😎.....

Hi @greenpea 

This morning my new OT tested me with cognitive stuff. 

Jeepers she's awesome. Although I'm mindful of the years and years of my  different states of mind. 

Mr Rocker is talking to our budgies. The yellow one- Ziggy, has been pushing Roki the boy around all last night. But he keeps on going back ..... 

They are time wasters. All we do is look at them.... 

17249931521031701140821129482875.jpg

@PeppyPatti   PP love budgies we had 5 when the kids were little. noisy lil boy budgies full of mischief.  have a huge soft spot for themx.

Happy Monday everyone good morning!

im a newbie here, so grateful to find everyone in this sharing space-

wishing u all a peaceful day- let’s be extra kind to ourselves today- 

Happy hello to all 

Good morning and good afternoon @Kristal @greenpea @PeppyPatti @Just @SmilingGecko @StuF @TAB @Lauz @Shaz51 @Ru-bee @ArraDreaming @Tilz @tyme and all forumites here. I hope your Monday has gone well for you!

@Kristal nice to meet you☺️!

@PeppyPatti the cruise is at the end of the month for 9 days to the Great Barrier Reef so I’m really looking forward to it. It’ll be great to just relax and celebrate my Tafe course achievement with my housemate which is long overdue. My last holiday was 2 years ago to Echuca which I really loved as I hadn’t been there since I was a child over 40 years ago so it was great to go there and show my housemate the places I used to go and stay at. I haven’t been to Cairns or Airlie Beach so I’m looking forward to visiting those ports as part of the cruise with a trip to the Kuranda Rail booked for both of us whilst in Cairns. 

I’ve had a slow start to my day as is a usual Monday for me- the 2 of us don’t get along! I’ve taken Mitz to the vet for her diabetes and health check in - she’s doing well except for her diabetes level being up slightly so more insulin is required. She’s due back in 2 weeks and the vet is happy for her. I had a rough night sleeping thanks to the bad winds here in Melbourne- I hope all Victorians and Tasmanians are safe! I was able to keep busy by watching the Paralympic Games on TV last night and early this morning as well as knitting another baby beanie for Ambulance Victoria. I’m now working on another beanie whilst watching The Chase Australia on TV. Tonight is a plan for Thai for dinner and more TV watching with the wheelchair rugby match tonight at 9:30pm to see if we can get a bronze medal. 

Enjoy the rest of your night!

Take care!

Judi9877☺️🌻

Dear @Kristal 

Great to see you online. I usually hang out here because it's pretty stress free but there's other places to hang out like @tabula I think and the music threat which may be @everythingmusic 

Please tell about you and your living area. Today I'm lying on the sofa --- 

I'll start cleaning tomorrow .... 

Hi @Kristal  re @PeppyPatti s post , she meant : Re: Tabaluga's and Everything music 

..(just type @ and a few letters at a time til get something that looks right re thread name lol)

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

Further information:

For urgent assistance