Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Good Morning!

Dear @Stout 

Take a breath means to me that you don't need to fill empty time with talk. 

What it really means I have no idea. Lol. 

Mmmm @PeppyPatti , I don't really know either. 

Your interesting I know that. I'm not dangerous but the best of mentapsychiatry holds that I'm a bent banana.

You and me are different but the same I reckon

Hey @PeppyPatti 

Have you heard of Stuart?

The famous drummer Stuart Tabert ? 

This song is dedicated to @ENKELI @Glisten @TAB @SmilingGecko @Adge @Tilz @creative_writer @greenpea @StuF @Dimity 

https://youtu.be/HxoeIQi7aH0?si=YpD4HmcgVCnAouFI

Provided to YouTube by Liberation Music Pty Ltd Under The Milky Way (Acoustic) · The Church El Momento Descuidado ℗ 2019 Bloodlines Released on: 2004-11-22 Main Artist: The Church Producer: The Church Composer: Steve Kilbey Composer: Karin Jansson Music Publisher: Music Sales Music Publisher: ...

@PeppyPatti thank you! I LOVE The Church, especially this song. 

I don't normally appreciate cover versions but there are a couple that are almost better than the original version, and this is one of them.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cvJUOIvpPAU

I heard this song at a club last night. I'm a huge fan of the Church and Simon and Garfunkel, so when I realized there was no posting for it on youtube... I felt obligated.

@ENKELI I have a funny feeling that @TAB  sent me this song when I was crying I couldnt find my favourite church song which starts with 1,2,3,4

But I sent it again anyway. Your church song is FANTASTIC !! 

https://youtu.be/8IfBhmVK1YI?si=283q0CqMBGzUeRVQ

Provided to YouTube by Liberation Music Pty Ltd The Unguarded Moment (Acoustic) · The Church El Momento Descuidado ℗ 2019 Bloodlines Released on: 2004-11-22 Main Artist: The Church Producer: The Church Composer: Steve Kilbey Composer: Michelle Parker Music Publisher: Sony/ATV Music Publishing ...

It’s FriYAY SANEstas 🎉 Congratulations 🥳 we made it through another work day week.

You all did real good 👍🏼 

G

@PeppyPatti @ENKELI @MDT @Shaz51 @Tilz @Oaktree @Stout @SmilingGecko @Asgard 

Afternoon @Glisten 

Well I now know why I have been hobbling around for the past few weeks, apparently I have a piece of cartiledge floating in the knee joint which is why its soo sore. Anyway its good to know that what it is, my GP is referring me to some knee guy for a course of action......Asgard

Hello @Glisten just back from yet another walk. About to do some lymph drainage soon. Have you been to the sauna again this week? Great way to stay healthy. My energy dipped earlier on in the week but this walk was ok. Have been more consistent with health protocols

Checked out the recent things about Elon Musk in the press. He has a trans daughter which he could not accept. He blames the system. Don't know if the daughter is genuinely trans or impressionable as theres such a thing as de-transitioners. She has basically cut her father out of her life and wants nothing to do with him. It seems like a cold, distant and absent upbringing. Elon had 12 kids and was hardly at home.

I've checked out her socials and watched Elon talk about her. Apparently from a young age she was displaying female characteristics but he and conservatives think she was poached by extreme leftists. Its hard to say as theres been a snowballing of young people who are trans these days. I've known trans folk who are genuinely trans and admittedly am a  bit worried about child conditioning. She may be trans for sure I don't know. 

The family is a mess

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

Further information:

For urgent assistance