Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Good Morning!

@Ant7  Good morning to you too Ant7. Hoping you have a chance to go for a walk or a run today. :Dx

Good Morning @Ant7 Good Morning to you too

Good monring my fellow forumnites.  Happy Friday.  Here is to a day of sunshine and goodness to you all.  Another warm day in sunny Brisbane

@Hamsolo01  @Ant7  @TAB  @WIP  @Sam3  @Maggie  @outlander  @greenpea  @NatureLover  @Judi9877  @Angels333  @BPDSurvivor  @Dec  @Eve7  @Shaz51  @Emelia8  @The-red-centaur  @Dizzyizzy  @Lee82 @EOR @BPDSurvivor @Candydipper1 @ Nancy1 @Define_Normal @Anastasia @Schitzo @Eve7 @Owlunar @Star2 

Hugs and Hi-fives 

Welcome @Star2 , I hope you find your feet here and remember we are here for you for anything at all.  

Morning @Ant7 How are you going today?

Former-Member
Not applicable

Good morning @DJMasters, hope you have a calm day ahead of you. 

Morning all, wishing you all a calm peaceful day. 
@greenpea @TAB @Ant7 @Faith-and-Hope @Lee82  @outlander  @Anastasia @Emelia8 @Snowie @NatureLover @Eve7  @Zoe7 @Lostandalone  @Maggie @Flying_Hams @Judi9877  @Shaz51  and everyone who is passing this way. 

Good Morning @Former-Member @DJMasters just on bus to work here
Former-Member
Not applicable

Morning @TAB, I hope it's a quiet ride to work for you. I am sitting on my veranda procrastinating on starting my housework. 

@TAB Hope you have a good day at work. 🙂

@Former-Member a pretty relaxing day today, hope you have a productive day and the housework is done as quick as a flash 🙂

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

Further information:

For urgent assistance