Skip to main content

Re: Good Morning!

@Doglover  Hi Doglover I dont mind you asking at all. I do have emergency sleeping pills which I might use if I have something to do the next day and cannot sleep. I generally find however that the meds I am on anti psychotics send me to sleep pretty fast (I am yawning now lol). They just make me so godam,tired. Are you in the same boat? are they antipsychotics that you are on (if you dont mind me asking)?

@greenpea hello beautiful. I am lying in the dark having second nap. Hope to see next two weeks get used to new working hours. Hope anxiety keep away. If anxiety keeps away . My life would be so much better. But life is normally full of ups and downs. So we can't expect too much. Have a great evening , night.

@Meowmy  I hope your anxiety leaves you alone. You are such a kind person you do not deserve it. Rest well. Love greenpeaxxx

Hey @Meowmy
No unfortunately no reading today. Not to worry though. Just took it easy as I went to dinner and film last night.
Hope your day was good my friend.

@Queenie hey, nice to hear you are out of hospital. Hope you will gradually get better with everything. I think things do gradually get better. I have been out of hospital seventeen months, I can feel gradual improvements. Although there are a lot of good and bad days, generally overall, it seems to be getting better.So good you have good support of your wife. Hope to keep in contact and talk . Wish you a great evening. Take care.

@MDT nice one, dinner and film sounds good. I had a good day. Forum helps a lot. Anxiety didn't get to full blown. I feel quite good now. Have a great evening. Take care.

@greenpea thanks sweetheart. You do so much to help me to get better. I had a good day. Just got up from second nap. Had dinner. Watching TV and dozing off. May be if I get a lot better in a year or two, I can go dating like Adge, haha. 

@Meowmy  Yes that would be wonderful and the pea could suss out potential dates and make sure they are good enough for both you and @Adge . Only the best for my dearest friends :)xxx

Nice one @greenpea You can be my Dating Manager.

Although that's a bit hard to do, when not in person (virtual manager).

Adge

@Adge  not hard at all Adge. You go out on a date and tell me all about how it went and what she was like and how she treated you and the pea will tick off a score card and voila! we will do it scientifically 🙂 will get the perfect match for our favourite finch :).

In all seriousness you will find the perfect one I know because you a such a sweetheart guy and there are not alot of those around. Makes you one special finch 🙂