Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Good Morning!

I'm alright yeah i think
just working on my tasks today
have also put some over to tomorrow.
It happens

@TAB

take care dude

Well .. @MDT I hope you really are okay or okay enough

Yeah just a lot of deep diving into past trauma
Helping me understand WHY things are the way they are and helping me go forward from here.

Life I guess

Hope you're alright.

You do Do a lot of 'whys' @MDT .. do you think that has an overall positive effect on your wellbeing?? Just sayin'..

50 50 I'd say @TAB

Good Morning Hams Hope your day goes okay @MDT 

cheers tab @TAB
had interesting chat at group event - just me lol

hope you are okay today

Hello @MDT @TAB had a good nights sleep, big breakfast and have written down a list of things to do today.  It helps get stuff done. Last night whizzed through a stack of household chores which gave me a sense of accomplishment.  Might go out and water the garden but the soil is still damp after some light rain yesterday.  

.oh no o @MDT  I gave upon them after started using weird links or whatever, I wouldnt even know how to find it. plus should be way earlier in the day ..

hope you were good company in your Room full of Mirrors lol 

Hi and Good Morning @SmilingGecko  ok sounds organised. think today a bit back to stressy again, got someone coming tomorrow to pick things up, so need to be ready for them

plus got confirmation on place moving to, which is really Good .. but .. it's the day  after I have to be out of here, so what I thought was going to be 2 leisurely drives there with car ful of stuff each time,is going to become 1 trip to storage near there first, plus the more I think about it looks like need a trailer think, as stuff was going to throw can keep now .. Anyhoo .. maybe I should just put it back on others and ask them to adjust to .. Me ... re dates and timeframes, landlord seems on pushy side wanting me to leave, so prob wont give me extra couple days to leave ..Anyway thinking aloud. Will get there 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

Further information:

For urgent assistance