Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Good Morning!

yeah well, if you're okay with that ..  just try and hang on to some money if goes pear-shaped and keep rocking up @Former-Member  Good on you 

take care of yourself dude @Former-Member

You too von tabs
@TAB

El Hams @MDT 

Hey everyone here @TAB @MDT @Former-Member @Clawde @RedHorse ,

I seem to unfortunately switch the Good Morning thread to a good night thread. As much as I try to log on earlier, I just don’t often get there!

Well, I had a pleasant but tiring day. Had dinner out for my sister’s birthday.

But also had to manage work crises with people crying to me….50 mins on the phone listening to complaints drains me! I just cut them off by the end. Needed to protect myself.

Have a good tonight tonight everyone.

And a Good Morning for tomorrow if I don’t get on in the morning!

BPDSurvivor

yes, 50 mins sounds a lot @BPDSurvivor  and don't think this thread has a curfew lol

Good Morning @Clawde @Former-Member @MDT @BPDSurvivor @RedHorse @StuF @SmilingGecko @Emelia8 @Eve7 @Historylover @LookingHopeful @Appleblossom @frog @Judi9877  and Anyone Else around 🙂 I am stressing about moving again today..hopefully this turns into action..

Hoping for the best for you @TAB ♥

I trust you are feeling better today @Clawde 🌹

thanks @Emelia8  I need further investigation into this 'no credit card', no hire business re vehicles etc am hearing dift things, have debit card , some say ok some say not ok dunno

plus no one here to help me get rid of bulky furniture I never would have put in here, it was in situ when bought it, so guess am responsible for removing it, well lots other furniture here thats not mine, am tempted just to leave stuff if worst come to worst lol. Landlords no use, they have hijacked council bin found out yest, so if I want one will have to get private one, thats a bit too cute .. 

anyway hope your day goes okay, going to try and get lounge outside today, investigate vehicle/trailer rentals further  and perhaps try and pre-sell fridge, town seems awash with them atm tho

may have to hire someone or ask for favours from work to help move stuff.

Sounds like a lot of headaches @TAB 😱  Good luck.  🍀

Facebook has "Hard Garbage" groups in Melbourne.  Don't know if your locality in Perth has any.  You upload pictures of hard garbage on other peoples nature strips or take a photo of the stuff you wish to offload off your nature strip @TAB  Lots of people seem to use our local hard garbage group for picking up things to do up, to get a bargain or to get money from re-selling usable parts etc.  That might be an idea.  So have a look on facebook to see if there is a local Hard Garbage group listed in your district.  They go by the name Hard Garbage Melbourne for example or by your shires name. 

Another idea you may wish to do is approach a church that gives away freebies to people who need things that have no money.  We have a local church not far from me that provides both grocery, cooked meals and passes on goods such as furniture and whitegoods to people who are fleeing domestic violence. The place near me uploads pictures of their items onto facebook and they seem to go fast.  Ring around the local churches.  I got a virtually brand new couch from my local church as my other one broke and had no money to buy a new one.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

Further information:

For urgent assistance