Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Good Morning!

just stops me doing things , guess wasnt doing them anyways lol @RedHorse  will get there one day Cat Happy Thanks  wll try something back -related sunday ish and fingers crossed with other stuff.

Awww right back at you @Clawde 😍 

I look forward to seeing your posts and interactions on the forum - so supportive and positive. Keep doing what you do. It's a pleasure to know you.

Take care, RedHorse 🌹🐴

@RedHorse what a beautiful way to live.  You remind me of some itinerants I know from facebook who still have internet connection and have a mobile animal sanctuary.  They have lots of wild animals in tow and just move from place to place getting help from strangers.  They don't have access to a bathroom, its luxury. They have a converted water trough for bathing in under the stars, a hand made camel wagon and all kind of re-fashioned items and implements they use. Here is their site you will love it! :

http://www.arkheart.love/ 

Thanks so much for the Arkheart link @SmilingGecko 👍

Would you believe I just signed up for FB yesterday for this exact reason =  finding like-minded people living and loving on the land!!! Twas meant to be.

Wow. Take care, RedHorse 🌹🐴

Aw Wowsers! Well it was meant to be, the universe has conspired to make it happen! Happy to provide this link. You will love Kye and Gill.  Kye is a seamstress and used to make alternative hand made clothing both new and upcycled to raise money for her animals. Gill makes all kinds of artefacts for sale. They also have books and animal cards. @RedHorse You can find Kye Crow on facebook.  Here is them in a cart drawn by camels they rescued.

Screen Shot 2021-09-17 at 10.18.32 am.png

So.... Thanks and Thankyou so much @SmilingGecko 😍😃from your Clawde 👋

good evenimg @RedHorse@Clawde@SmilingGecko@TAB@BPDSurvivor Smiley Very HappyHeart

Hi @Shaz51 

How are you and how has your Friday been?

I've just come inside from the fireplace. Another slow start for me today but ended up spending several hours out of doors and some quality time with my horse which was wonderful 😊

Edited to add: I hope you enjoyed a good nights rest and have a pleasant day today.

Take care, RedHorse 🌹🐴

Good morning forum friends!

Any plans for today?

@RedHorse @Shaz51 @Clawde @SmilingGecko @TAB 

Im giving myself a chill day today because I know I have a full day ahead tomorrow.

Hey @BPDSurvivor I'm just having a quiet day.  Had my grocery shopping delivered, loaded the washing machine and might just go off for a snooze. A peaceful gentle day for me.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

Further information:

For urgent assistance