Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Have an account?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social space

Re: Far and Away

Got the car clean.  Sort of.  Let's just say clean-er..... it's too dark to see properly in the undercroft, so I guess tomorrow I will see how smudgey it looks ..... lol .....

✔️

@Zoe7 @Shaz51 @eth @utopia 

Hello @Zoe7 . I hope you are well and staying well. 

All good here,  except there are no boxes of tissues to buy,  and my allergies are playing up.  Oh well. 

Hugs to you. 

Well done @Faith-and-Hope ...still waiting for you to do mine LOL Maybe I could put soap on Toby and throw him on the car - he could roll around on it and clean it at the same time with his mop of hair Smiley Tongue I could run from one side of the car to the other and no doubt he would chase me ...there - problem solved lol

Hi @utopia Bloody tissue shortage - everyone has gone nuts. It is so good to see the major retailers limiting purchases of some items now - hopefully they can begin to restock shelves and people like you can actually get what they need ...it really is ridiculous.

That made me laugh @Zoe7  .... the thought of a soapy Toby sliding all over your car to clean it.

So sorry to hear of the tissue shortage giving you issues @utopia.  Would damp paper be usable at all ?

Glad I gave you a giggle @Faith-and-Hope Smiley LOL The really funny thing is that if I did put Toby on the car he would run from side to side chasing me because it is too high for him to jump off with his little legs... He can't even jump onto the bed - I have to pick him up - he has just started jumping out of the car on his own when we get home so I would have a captive mop if I put him on the car bonnet 😂👍

Hi @Zoe7 @Faith-and-Hope @utopia @Shaz51 @greenpea 

I'm having a giggle which is a nice lift at the thought of a soapy Tobe cleaning your car @Zoe7   It reminded me of Pippi Longstocking putting scrubbing brushes on her feet and skating everywhere!

@Faith-and-Hope  so wonderful to hear you can really make your home your own after so long.  

I'm working on thinking of this time as a time for nesting. 

Take care and stay kind everyone xxx

I'm having a giggle which is a nice lift at the thought of a soapy Tobe cleaning your car --- @Zoe7 , me too @eth Smiley Very Happy

hello @Faith-and-Hope@utopia@greenpea , @Former-Member , @oceangirl 

Content/trigger warning
Content/trigger warning

We are getting people from Melbourne coming to our small town to buy all the stock.  Supermarket now has a 2 of the same item limit. 

Former-Member
Not applicable

That seems to be happening all around the country @utopia  ... shopping tourists raiding the supermarkets and shops in the small towns. Things are really bad. And of course, unlike city shops, country shops dont get restocked every day. Locals are suffering. Some people are incredibly thoughtless and downright selfish.

Its good to see though, that we are starting to now see the good side of humanity too. Some really lovely stories are beginning to emerge.

❤️🦋 @Zoe7 .....

@Former-Member 💜🌻

@Shaz51 💖🦜

🦩💕 @utopia (can't find a galah ....)

🌷🌱 @eth 

Hello to anyone else

around 👋

More "besting" here today.  There has been such a bad use of the available space - more and more obvious as I clean and re-organise.  Finding stuff to return to WH with D2 as a part of the clean-out 🎉 ..... which is good cos the legals are getting tougher ......

Gotta keep swimming ..... with a newly organised house that feels

like home ..... I hope.  Uni stuff is on the back burner for a bit, cos this feels just as important.

Better try to get some sleep, but not in a hurry to go anywhere in the morning anyway.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Have an account?

For urgent assistance