Skip to main content
Melbcoffeesnob
Senior Contributor

Lets see your pets

G'day all,

What is a great way to boost people's mood? 

Cute pet photos! I would love to see all your pets!

I'll start first, this is my Schnoodle Honey He is 2 and he loves cuddles, his toys, and chicken!

Melbcoffeesnob_0-1700818663340.png

28 REPLIES 28

Re: Lets see your pets

This is Starbuck, she's a middle aged lady, and she supports me when things get really bad, and she's a complete pain in the rear when I'm doing well!

starbuck sleepy face.jpgstarbuckles01_cropped .jpg

These are my 2 cats.  My tabby boy was a foster cat that I fell in love with and couldn’t imagine having to say goodbye to him so I adopted him! 

49B8086F-D9E7-455C-A583-E6A98B263EE8.jpeg

5430DF28-00E8-48C0-94B3-C39B5EE2A9E3.jpeg

E22A20F4-5154-4AE2-86DD-D390D8DDDBAC.jpeg

BFDAD9F5-319B-4CC8-A99C-E9DE96F56A8C.jpeg

Thanks for sharing @Bow ! 

I think the last time I saw your tabby was when it was a kitty!!! Look how much it's grown!

Hope you are okay and have done the packing you need. Please take care.

@deshift @Melbcoffeesnob ! Love the pics! I'll have to find pic of my pets lol...

IMG_8903.jpeg

 Here’s Sarah - our spiney leaf insect we hatched from an egg.

@Melbcoffeesnob @Bow @deshift 

Hi @deshift my cat Cindy has similar colourings.

When we first got her she was rather skinnyWhen we first got her she was rather skinny

She is so much healthier nowShe is so much healthier now

We had to put my cat down and I asked my daughter (aged 8 at the time), when the time is right would you like to get a cat of your own. And she replied yes.

I thought she would want a kitten, so I asked her if she would like to get a kitten or would she like to save a cat that doesn't have a home. She wanted to save a cat. Gog bless her.

We got Cindy at 22 months old and my daughter purchased her with her own money. She was a bit skittish for the first couple of weeks. But she has turned out to be an awesome cat. She brings so much love to myself and my family.

She is also like a companion cat for me. If I am feeling depressed, she will actually come and lie on me. And she also does the same to my mum. ♥️

@Bow @MJG017 @tyme @Jynx 

Hi @Bow they are both gorgeous. 

And that's exactly why I don't foster cats, as I wouldn't be able to let any of them go. And then I will turn into a cat lady. Lol

@Mustang67I wish I could train my cat to come and lie on me when I'm feeling depressed.  The only time he does that is when he's cold!  Especially at night... he will come on the bed at some ungodly hour and stand on my pillow and nudge me with his head.  I then have to lift the covers for him so he can get under them, where he'll nestle down against me.  Then he'll hear something, want to go investigate.  Then come back after a few minutes all cold again with freezing paws and want to get back under!  Being spooned by a cat with cold paws isn't fun!

Cindy has gorgeous colourings... a bit of everything. 

Unfortunately all the animals in this post have passed on, but I wanted to show them, because they were a big part of my life and they are so adorable. Well to me there are 😊

ToggyToggy

Russell my babyRussell my baby

Jaki & RussellJaki & Russell

Happy familyHappy family

Reggie doing a bit of internet surfingReggie doing a bit of internet surfing

@tyme @Bow @deshift @Jynx @MJG017