Skip to main content

Re: GRATITUDE

@Appleblossom @Shaz51 @Icare20 @-Rayne- @Tropicalrose  I'm grateful that my MsS takes time to listen to me when work is not going well - even though she is pain or depressed or anxious herself she still always tries so hard to be there for me ... even encourages me to share my woes from a bad work day as she doesn't want me to suffer from bottling it up like I used to ... I used to think it was kind to keep it from MsS but then she said she wanted to hear about my work and it made her feel useful by listening - I'm so grateful for MsS caring for my emotions 

@Darcy@Determined , @Smc , @iCare , @Adge , @Appleblossom , @Dec , @Sophie1 , @Sophia1 , @Zaphod , @Zoe7 , @Queenie , @CheerBear , @Teej , @frog , @greenpea , @eudemonism , @Ant7 , @chaos , @SoSad , @Wanderer , @WideWhale320 , @Gazza75 , @Meowmy , , @Sans911 , @outlander , @Snowie , @eth , @utopia , @Hamsolo01 , @TAB , @Maggie , @Faith-and-Hope , @Bimby2 , @Hope4me , @Kurra , @Sherry , @BlueBay , @oceangirl , @Pepsimax , @Sandy16 , @Exoplanet , @Mazarita , @Bill16 , @Boo13 @Brooklyn7 , @Scoo , , @FindingStrength , @JS1 , @Doglover , @Dadcaringalone , @Icare20 , @Bobkat , @Razzle , @Peri , @Strawberry , @Starta , @MissP , @BabyDragon @Appleblossom @Icare20 @-Rayne- @Tropicalrose

Be thankful everyday 

Exercise for today and everyday , for you to display it here so we can encourge you to keep on keeping on 

make a promise to yourself to practise gratitude every day 

start today 

choose a quiet space where you can reflect on your life and finish the question ;

• Three things i am grateful  for today are -----------

Lets do this everyday  and wecan help and encourage and support eah other xoxo

@Relative  @Sylvia26  @Kombibob @homer , @Wanda , @Former-Member , @MummaMia , @Former-Member @Itoqih , @Penny247  @AuroraBloom  @cherryblossom13@ETBug  @Pingu , @Molly3  @Sraws46 , @Tess58 , @ape @Alligator_@Aadi@Sylvester , @Former-Member , @Former-Member , @SleepyPanda @Lindy9 @Tess58

Adge
Senior Contributor

I am Grateful for Being Reminded to practice daily Gratitude @Shaz51

Seriously, I'm not being sarcastic.

Gratitude is a Really Really Good thing to practice - it helps to improve (up) our Mood, it helps us to feel better about ourselves (& others).

Plus I'm grateful for Being Tagged (into conversations) too - because that means that people are Thinking of Me, & it Gives me a Sense of Connection with people.

Adge

Adge
Senior Contributor

The Tags are not working @Shaz51 No Notifications have been coming through (at all) today.

I just Stumbled upon your Gratitude post (& Tags) by Accident right now.

Adge

Big fan of gratitude! Such a great thread.

Today I am grateful for:

1. Having a wonderful person to call and chat to when I was feeling a bit out of sorts.

2. The cosy jumper and socks I'm wearing.

Sounds sooo good @rye  xx

Hello @Adge , @Sophie1 , @Appleblossom , @Icare20 

With my very big day 

I am still feeling grateful in knowing that I can relax now at the end of a big day xxx 

Grateful today for:

1. A cosy bed to sleep in. A place to renew and refresh and start a new day in.

2. Meeting someone who listens, empathises and understands.

3. Overalls, for being making me feel comfortable and kind of trendy.

I am grateful today for this song: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lwgr_IMeEgA

hello @Gwynn@rye@Adge@Sophie1@Appleblossom 

morning 1.jpg

Adge
Senior Contributor

I am Grateful that I was able to buy a box of Tissues (as substitute) - when there is no Toilet Paper to buy (in shops).

I am Grateful for my 4 new Bengalese finches (bought today).

Adge