Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

The-red-centaur
Senior Contributor

Red's house

Hi, I haven't been here consistently for a little while. Shutting myself off felt safer. I was formed after being suicidal last month. I needed to remove myself from online worlds for my safety and that of others. I'm doing better now, I'm just stressed out. 

I enrolled myself to full time study at tafe in a few weeks. Getting that all done pushed me to my limits. But im looking forward. I have dreams. I have hopes. I have desires. 

I want to pursue my business and my art talents. I will be doing a cert iv in business to give myself the skills to thrive in this. I want to have a future, which is great but scary. It gives the opportunity for failure. But also success. I got this. 

Breathe, Red, breathe, create you're safe place. This thread I'll be hanging out more and try not to be too down or hard for myself. If anyone wants to hang out at my place they are always welcome. 

There's always tea and coffee, with biscuits if desired. In this winter the fire is on and we can Chillax

135 REPLIES 135

Re: Red's house

Screenshot_20240616_090905_Gallery.jpg

as you look out the window, a little wren appears 

Screenshot_20240616_090936_Gallery.jpg

The sun starts to set.

Wow. Incredible work @The-red-centaur .

We are hanging in the Live Hangout Space if you wanted to join:

https://client.chatwee.com/popout/5fe12dcb78c130638b151232

Not sure if you have signed up for an account yet.

Hi @The-red-centaur 

Nice to meet you virtually.  I must say that your post was very inspiring and all I can say is "Well done you".  You are so full of hope and your dreams come across as a breath of fresh air that you are putting into yourself.  Am doing a CertIV myself in Peerwork, god knows I have plenty of life experience to draw from, so I wish you all the very best in your course......Asgard

IMG_20240616_192156_757.jpg

I have an obsession with little birds atm. They just feel free

Just
Senior Contributor

Can I bring a rug and snuggle in near the fire? Doing a new course sounds exciting and a bit scary. What type of art do U like best? @The-red-centaur 

Being able to fly does have some great benefits. Love your artwork.@The

@Just hope you are resting in front of a nice warm fire. Feel it's peace radiate. 

U should check out
.... Bird watching and photography thread. I will try to attach.link
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

Further information:

For urgent assistance