Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: Fragile

@Appleblossom No words. But sending warm thoughts.AppleblossomAppleblossom

Thank you All

including

@Maggie @Former-Member  @Faith-and-Hope @Former-Member @outlander @Zoe7

I am sticking with self care for a while rather than activism or putting other's needs first.

Found a good diet and weight loss guru that will help me mediate the paths between keto (son's current interest) and mainstream eating.

He knows a lot about the endocrine system and shares it, which is great, as I could not afford a lot of naturopath visits.  My oldest girl chewed through all the alternative med available funds whereas  biol kids and I did not get sessions for us.

Is good that my stressors are settling enough for me to do this research.  I am doing a wholistic approach first for me and will gently include son, but need to be careful as I want to use his current interest in diet in the the most beneficial way.

Heart

Edit: The mods thought the link could lead to disordered eating so I removed it, but still doing research.

Bottom line seems keto balanced by 6-7 cups veg per day could be best.

Sticking with self-care sounds like a great idea for you for now @Appleblossom Hugs Hon Heart

Agreed ❣️

@Appleblossom @Zoe7 @Shaz51

Former-Member
Not applicable

So glad to read that you are attending to your our essential needs for awhile @Appleblossom. Always puts us in a better place to help others anyway, and you deserve some quality "you" time for awhile. Enjoy the experience my friend. Please keep me updated 😘

@Appleblossom ❤ ❤

@Appleblossom🌸🌸🌸

Woke suddenly after short sleep. Its nearly 2pm. I was all tensed up.  Could not remember nightmare this time. 

Coming to face the fact that I am disabled in many ways. 

Saw a video on youtube which showed the pain in my face.

Felt embarrassed, but I cant hide it. 

It shows.

Its real.

24e386_1a2842dee6004ad68adccfbf4e8cff3f_mv2.jpgAugustSanderWheelchair.jpegda gamba.jpegda gamba.jpegEnsor Skeletons - At the hearthEnsor Skeletons - At the hearth

Former-Member
Not applicable

That's so sad @Appleblossom, but real 😞 hearingvyou. Reality is - we are all broken, one way or another, its a mature re realisation.
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance